Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah guys, don't fight here. CAV, just calm down. smile.gif

Do not snuggle me! I am evil and destructive! I will vaporize you all!

Edit:

OMG IT'S RUTO! :O

Don't you dare! -puts on steel mask-

Am I forgiven, Morgan and everyone else who was bothered by the argument?

*snuggles the adorable evil squirrel even more* An evil plot by a squirrel is just as ridiculous as a death threat in Comic Sans. :P

Yes you are, Livvy. ^^

OMG SO THAT'S WHO THE OTHER ANONYMOUS MEMBER IS! :O

-pushes Livvy away and scampers away- REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!

You know, I actually keep acorns in my closet. There are some trees that drop them down by the park and so I gather them once a year and kep them in a box. :O

Yeah guys, don't fight here. CAV, just calm down. smile.gif

Ok, I just don't like it when I get the raw deal. Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

Oh, and I'd be a shark. Can't pull those cheeks now can you?

It also has a tickling hand, but that is used in very secret FBI missions. evil.gif

*Becomes sweet and innocent again* Who wants choco chip cookies? :D

Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

I'd really like an answer to this.

@ CAV: *Brings giant pull-a-cheek machine* MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'm underwater, and the machine would malfunction if it gets in contact with water.

Ryan, some sharks can jump as high as 20 feet in the air. I'm sure I can get you.

While I do occasionaly take special operations dive teams to gain eterance to enemy military bases or other more classifed missions, we rarely find sharks, and they are... taken care of, quite quickly when we do.

Candy can swim in the water? This leads to a major closet change, time to bring frilly bathing suits for Candy! Do you like pink or red?

Like a while ago, a guy posted a duplicate topic, and I showed him the link to the original. I got in trouble for backseat modding. Sprizie did the SAME EXACT THING in another topic the same guy posted, and she didn't get in any trouble what so ever. What the heck?

we rarely find sharks, and they are... taken care of, quite quickly when we do.

That's mostly because you haven't run into me...

Little cute flippers with pink hearts on, YAY! laughingsmiley.gif

Edit: You are quite right Livvy. Make a pink ribbon to tie on his tail when he is on the trees though. :D