Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's not that you hurt our feelings, it's just that leet speak hurts our heads.

EDIT: Lucky phrasing, Div. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT 2: Is :laughingsmiley: not showing up for anyone else?

CAV, Theo came back primarily for the AC because he's a content staffer and that is when he is needed. It had nothing to do with a nefarious plot to beat you to your goal. Drop it.

I'd be ok if he was STILL active, but he's inactive almost to the point that he left again, making it seem that way. But once again, I said ALMOST. You don't know the word ALMOST?

@CAV

Let it go, man.

Sorry, but no.

Isn't 1337 speak against the rules? So why would we talk about it when it's against the rules.

Please be kind and courteous to other members, not harrassing them and keeping your cool around others.

That's also a rule. If you're going to make a fuss about the 1337 topic, then I suggest you follow the other rules too.

If I were an animal, I would totally be a cat. Probably a panther, to account for my occasional temper flares but overall avoidance of drama. It would also account for my nocturnality and love of sleep. :P

We define spam as:

•Posts less than 7 words

•Excessive and possibly abusive use of smilies

•A post that bumps an old (more than 21 days) topic back up

•Posts that have nothing to do with the topic

Any posts with excessive chat speak in them

•Double posts - don't do this (hit the "EDIT" button of your previous post)

That's also a rule. If you're going to make a fuss about the 1337 topic, then I suggest you follow the other rules too.

All I did was state a fact. If someone else states something, we all gotta follow it! If I do, because it's a rule break, I GOTTA BE IGNORED AND SCOLDED FOR IT!?!?

Adorable? I would be an evil masetrmind mass-trainig thousands of squirrels in the martial arts along with security and demolitions skills then take over the world with my "adorable" army! MWAHAHA!

Calm down, CAV, no one is scolding you. Just agree to disagree and join the subject, okay?

CHILL PEOPLE, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! *This message was sponsored by a talking candy floss*

Edit: A TALKING squirrel too? How CUUUUTEEE! lmaosmiley.gif *pulls cheeks again and again*

I think it's perfectly clear that we were only playing around, not holding a conversation in 1337 speak. No mod would mark us for that.

EDIT: *snuggles the adorable Ryan-squirrel*

Hey. Guys. Chill. Please. If you have a problem, take it up to PM or just report the post if it's breaking a rule. Common sense here. :mellow:

Almost everytime I come here there's some kind of argument going on, and I'm frankly tired of it.