Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I thought it was mousse, and good. That means that I got to....

Post the 50000th reply in Hang Out and Post!!!!! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Starts dancing!

Go Me! Go Me!

The HOP = Awesome, AND ancient. :P

CAV, don't be a stalker and stop watching everyone at all times. :P

It got really creepy when I found that camera in my room that was pointed at my laptop. T-T

CAV, don't be a stalker and stop watching everyone at all times. :P

I'll be a stalker when I want to.

If the camera is pointed to your laptop, then it can see anything that happens on it. That means that the camera caught you on Herpy, no?

Do you have stalker training? I thought not. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Man, you know I hate that website! Frankly, the idea of it existing disturbs me deeply... -eye twitch- And the only time i've been there was to see that comic you got your siggy from which turned out to be more messed up than I thought it would be... o.o

Man, you know I hate that website! Frankly, the idea of it existing disturbs me deeply... -eye twitch- And the only time i've been there was to see that comic you got your siggy from which turned out to be more messed up than I thought it would be... o.o

Yes I had stalker training.

I know you hate that site, so do I. And the idea that the site exists makes me want to vomit. Sadly though, the comic is nothing compared to the rest of the site. So the site only gets worse.