Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Crazy Penguin game for iPhone/touch anyone? That's the kind of penguin that I would want to be. And maybe not live in the cold all the time. Like a migratory penguin. Or that one with the really cool head spikes. Yeah.

Alright. Bedtime for Domino. Hopefully going to bed now will mean i can be on tomorrow in the morning before work. Blarg. I don't like being a receptionist. I would much rather talk about the similarities between penguins and missiles. But. I must depart. Toodles.

Food for thought. Noog, you are completely and utterly right.

FlyingPenguin.jpg

Contemplate. *poofs*

Edit: The NARWHAL SONG IS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC SONGS EVERRRR. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. *trips in an effort to actually poof*

edit no2: I just realized that that is an airplane, not a missile. /fail

I'm randomly reminded of Penguins of Madagascar. xD

Incidentally, the Linux mascot is a penguin! How awesome is that? :P

Penguins are my favorite birds ever! Most pointless comic ever but it stars a Penguin and a polar bear so I likey! ^-^

Aww. That comic is cute. And kolas are cute but definitely not as awesome as penguins. I've got a bunch of penguin stuff all over my room and moose too. Moose are awesome.

Do you mean moose(the animal) or mousse(the chocolate) I like them both.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is double posting or not, since wemblin_wembly posted in between, but he replied to Candy Floss. If it is, please remove this.