Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah Anisha, but why would you revise your own language? *thinks about hard english tests* Nevermind.

Hindi, you have no idea how hard it is. English's a lot easier.

How are you Anisha? I'm....tired. I'm in that mood...where I'm not tired enough to sleep...but I'm kind of going crazy. You know?

To be honest, I am very active and jumpy today. I might go out and play beach volleyball.

You should sleep Domino. :yes:

Oh hi Domino, by the way!

And Anisha, I have a friend that studied Hindi. I think I already told you that though. He's the one I mentioned that's in India right now. He should be home soon. (yay!)

Drinking an energy drink before bed isn't the best idea. :P

CAV, that means that Spritzie's 210 came within less than the last 24 hours. You probably made some posts at this same time yesterday, and those posts are starting to leave that count.

CAV, that means that Spritzie's 210 came within less than the last 24 hours. You probably made some posts at this same time yesterday, and those posts are starting to leave that count.

Aww really. That sucks. Because I'm sure I posted more than anyone today.

But at the same time it's a relief. Now I know the board isn't just trying to keep me away from the number 1 spot.

At one point today I was. But then I had to eat dinner so I was knocked off quickly, as Spritzie gained 8 posts to take me out of the lead.

And if the board didn't delete my posts so soon, I garrentee I would be #1 right now.

It deletes each post 24 hours from it's posting point for everyone. It's not like Spritzie has any unfair advantage, hers are being deleted at the same rate.

Goodnight Liz!