Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh, I thought he meant aliens altogether.

Still, it's interesting to see what's lies beyond our world.

I agree wholeheartedly! Science is about exploring the unknown - there's very little you can learn that can't be applied to improve practical technologies in some way or other. Astronomy might seem a little abstract, but last I checked (which is admittedly some time ago) there were some very interesting electronics applications for the things you can do with light and special lenses and such.

I just had a whole thing of Domino's Cinnamon sticks, I feel fat, when I'm extremely skinny

What the heck? I can't even eat a quarter of that box. I usually eat Cheesy bread instead. I can eat half of that.

Cinnamon Sticks? What are those exactly? I've never tried them before. xD And how large is the box?

They're like breadsticks, but with cinnamon on them. I don't like cinnamon though, so I usually stick with basic garlic breadsticks. Or sometimes cheese breadsticks.

EDIT: Double-ninja'd?

Wow, three concurrent definitions - thanks guys! xD I think I have a pretty clear idea now. :yes:

I prefer just plain old bread actually. xD Home-made bread with lots of different grains is just awesome! :yes:

Oh yes, banana chips are awesome! :D And prawn crackers too!

And my mind is now wandering towards French toast...

French Toast is good I guess. I was surprised when I was a kid, because I didn't expect the taste of egg. I just thought it was weird toast. XD

Buttered rolls... or anything with butter, really. Omnom. :still needs a yum smiley:

I don't like French Toast. I think because I didn't expect the egg taste as a kid, and when things don't taste how they look, I tend to not like them. And then there's the weird fake French Toast that tastes like sugar and puffiness.

I have to admit, that omelet thing was disgusting.

My favorite form of egg is either a breakfast taco/burrito (Only good in a mexican-american neighborhood. Yum!) or migas (also mexican-american food).

I have to admit, that omelet thing was disgusting.

My favorite form of egg is either a breakfast taco/burrito (Only good in a mexican-american neighborhood. Yum!) or migas (also mexican-american food).

Actually, the omelette tastes better than it sounds.

Egg burritos for breakfast. Now THAT sounds disgusting.