Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So I just had a revelation that I thought I would share with you. I just realized that the guy that plays the voice of Aladin is the guy who plays Steve on Full House :woot: I'm not sure why that was so exciting to realize but it was...

All the tea talk makes me want tea. I love all kinds, hot or iced.

I have some good flavored teas where you don't miss sugar when they're iced. I usually don't add much to tea... just honey. And Thai iced tea is good too but very very sweet with the condensed milk!

So I just had a revelation that I thought I would share with you. I just realized that the just that plays the voice of Aladin is the guy who plays Steve on Full House :woot: I'm not sure why that was so exciting to realize but it was...

Whoa!

!!!

That makes sense... I think there was a full house where he was dressed as Aladdin. At least, I remember seeing him dressed as Aladdin as some point.

Psh, Aladdin is a real person; what are y'all talking about? All Disney princes are real somewhere. :P (That is kinda cool though. Now back to my delusion.)

*grumbles* A storm is headed this way, so I can't have the computer plugged in. And my battery is awful, so I have to shut if off soon... So I guess this is goodnight. 'night all!

All the tea talk makes me want tea. I love all kinds, hot or iced.

I have some good flavored teas where you don't miss sugar when they're iced. I usually don't add much to tea... just honey. And Thai iced tea is good too but very very sweet with the condensed milk!

Me too! I want tea now. Chai tea. When I got off work, I wasn't feeling good, so my husband got me a chai when I got off. It was yummy. That Teavana store, has some really good chai hot tea. I need to pick something up there.

:O If it turns out well, can you ship some over? Arizona isn't too far from SC. It'll ship, right?

Ooor, if that's too difficult, I could just look up the recipe and try it myself. :P But it sounds pretty good.

It could melt. I don't know about SC, but it's pretty hot in AZ.

oooh, I could pack it in some dry ice. That would probably work. I'm sure I'd have to send some to Colorado to Spritzie as well. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't even made it yet! haha.

EDIT:

I'm off to bed. Night livvy! Night anyone else that might be lurking!

Edited by IrishLiz

I wish it snowed less where I'm from. But it's kinda half snow, half rain deal here. But if we do get snow it's gone within a week.

Sorry to budge in, thought i would put my two cents in here :P

You're not budging in. We enjoy new people. :) (Though you did come at the time of night when pretty much everyone who talks here is away.)

And now, I do mean good night. I really must sleep.

Don't worry about it, Ani. -_- I'm not terribly touchy on the subject, but I do find it a little awful to have it made fun of.

And you don't worry either, that would never happen again, because you are awesome like that. ^_^

He's the member of a band, The Randy Bandits. You should google them.

A band member? That's awesome.

I just saw a video of theirs, Story Of Your Life. Which one is your teacher? :O