Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

-slaps CAV then grabs his shoulders and starts shaking him- CALM DOWN FIRST!

Now, do everything you can to clean it up (Put towels all over it and weigh them down, then put more under the cushions and on the floor beneath it). Now, go do every chore possible and any super nice stuff you can think of to get him in a good mode. Then prepare your explanation and apology speech!

Are you still at your grandmother's? You don't get to be a grandmother without knowing how to clean up after kids. Explain to her what happened and ask how to clean it up. Then as Ryan said, do everything you can to make up for it.

This happens a lot of time with me. :/ I once spilled hot chocolate drink on our T.V. Don't ask, everyone rained on me.

And CAV, you have to face it, like I did, no matter what. :sad01_anim:

Noog has a good point. Honesty can't be punished; deceitfulness can. Don't multiply punishment.

Sorry for the massive change of subject, but I need to ask this, and the thread I'd usually ask on is currently dealing with more pressing issues.

th_StateofUnrestBicosm-1.jpg

How's that for shading on the wall? Someone mentioned it as a means to distinguish the floor from the wall.

I nearly destroyed my T.V, so of course every one got mad at me. Even though I didn't really try to hide it.

EDIT: Livvy, even though I am not an artist, but I like the shading on the walls. :yes: It gave it a natural look now.

I know I have to admit it. And it was all accidental, so no one can be blamed. It's just that I just got the laptop back, and now I'm going to lose it again, along with my games.

This summer is being a boatload of crap.

Noog has a good point. Honesty can't be punished; deceitfulness can. Don't multiply punishment.

Sorry for the massive change of subject, but I need to ask this, and the thread I'd usually ask on is currently dealing with more pressing issues.

th_StateofUnrestBicosm-1.jpg

How's that for shading on the wall? Someone mentioned it as a means to distinguish the floor from the wall.

It looks better, but I must ask, why are there gray specks in the shiphand's hair?

It can't have been all crap. At least you don't have school, right?

EDIT: Hm? Oh, I see what you mean. Um... that would be because I forgot to overlay brown. :P Thanks for reminding me.

Hm. Well I had a pretty decent summer. Busy, but less so than previous years. I suppose I haven't been home enough to get grounded. Being a goody-two-shoes doesn't hurt either.

I'm sorry y'all are having bad summers. :(

@Noog:

th_StateofUnrestBicosm-4.jpg

Better?

It can't have been all crap. At least you don't have school, right?

That means nothing when I have to go to my grandmother's everyday until midnight, I don't have my laptop, I can't play many games since I'm at my grandmother's all day, and the only place we went to so far is Dorney Park. I didn't even start on my break homework, and the summer is already half over.