Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

yay, Im so smarticle :D Now that that's been answered... do I just go to google and download GIMP from one of the links there? :worried:

Sorry, Im pretty much a noob to picture editing, and graphics making :P

Same here! I took a course on it and then gave it up. :rolleyes_anim: That is why people do it for me! :laughingsmiley: Thank you *looks at someone special*!!!

Same here! I took a course on it and then gave it up. :rolleyes_anim: That is why people do it for me! :laughingsmiley: Thank you *looks at someone special*!!!

Aw, thank you. ^_^ I feel so special now.

Yay links makes it easier! Thanks Anisha! :laughingsmiley:

No problem. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask. :yes:

Cuz you are special! happy.gif Hahaha I am super bored right now so hows it goin?

^That. :yes:

Lulz, I love how i'm one of my school's computer nerds and I have no idea what we're even talking about. :P

GIMP? xDDD

See Anisha, he agrees with me!!! Heh heh heh...see what I am saying here?

Same here, same here. Except I took a COURSE on it and I dont really know what it is...:*

Lulz, I love how i'm one of my school's computer nerds and I have no idea what we're even talking about. :P

GIMP? xDDD

Gimp is a free editing software, like a much more powerful version of Paint, magical and such...

I find it kinda sad though that I actually tried that. Dx

Cool. ^^

I'm taking a computer course(possibly) as one of my electives next year but based on what everyone tells me I know more than the teacher will be telling us. Dx

I hate Junior high. Terribly annoying and we still get barely any freedom. Plus I want a dang locker already, my backpack weighs more than I do! Dx

Anisha - Same here! MS was terrible. I dont know about the HS yet...*gnaws fingernails* I am so nervous!

Don't worry, I tell you. :yes: If you are confident enough, you can pass HS in ease.

My MS was a nightmare. <_<

Ryan - What?! You dont get lockers in MS????? We got them in Elementary School!

Anisha - "I have confidence in meeeeeee!" Haha thats from Sound of Music. I already have a lot of friends in that grade....but I am still scared!!!

Anisha - "I have confidence in meeeeeee!" Haha thats from Sound of Music. I already have a lot of friends in that grade....but I am still scared!!!

:laughingsmiley: And "I have cookies with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" -- Random.

You have friends in that grade? :O Good girl!

How so? eh.gif

:guiltysmiley: Um

Ryan - Ouch! That is horrible! You dont have "cubbies"? That is the version of lockers that we had in ES.

EDIT: I really need to refresh more!

Anisha - Yup I do so I am not REALLY worried. I am just really sad to be leaving all of my friends behind!

Aw, I just realized that like half my friends will be 9th graders now and are going to high-school. Dx

guiltysmiley.gif Um

Okay. :yes:

Nope. I kinda miss cubbies though. xD

And i've always wanted one of those desks that are hollow on the inside that you can put stuff in. :O