Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So Ryan, what you mean to say is that it was....super effective? :P

The purple one is called espeon. (I think it's pink) You have to have a friendly evolution in the daytime.

Yes Noog. Yes it was. T-T

Really? -Did not know this- I really should pay attention more in history class instead of flipping to random pages in the dictionary and yelling out any words with definitions that catch my eye...

Yay for Umbreon! xD

I could name a female Umbreon "Brianna" but naaah...

Yes Noog. Yes it was. T-T

Really? -Did not know this- I really should pay attention more in history class instead of flipping to random pages in the dictionary and yelling out any words with definitions that catch my eye...

Yay for Umbreon! xD

I could name a female Umbreon "Brianna" but naaah...

Lol! That isnt a bad idea. Maybe my teacher wont hate me anymore if I do that...but too bad! I am never going to see her again because I am going into HIGH SCHOOL! I am still getting over that.

Hm, oh, actually my teacher hates me more now because I do that...

Her: And here we have General Grant and his troops mar-

Me: GADZOOKERY!

Her: jealous.gif RYAN! PUT THE DICTIONARY BACK!

---

-Complete silence-

Me: DISRUPTION!

I'm still amazed by your smarticleness. xD

Gratz(again) Divya. ^^

Hm, oh, actually my teacher hates me more now because I do that...

Her: And here we have General Grant and his troops mar-

Her: jealous.gif RYAN! PUT THE DICTIONARY BACK!

---

-Complete silence-

Me: DISRUPTION!

Gratz(again) Divya. ^^

Gadzookery?! Whaaaaaaa? :laughingsmiley: Lol! Hahahaha. You sound so weird. If you are the mature one among your friends....wow.

Awwww thanks! Me and my smarticleness. LIGHT BULB!!! That is what my sister always shouts when she if feeling smart. Why? I have no idea.

It really is a word. :O

I only act like that in SS because I can get away with it. :P

And she still kinda likes me because she let me keep a crayon thatwas "Grey squirrel" color. :P

Lulz, you're welcome. xD

Light bulb? xD

It really is a word. :O

I only act like that in SS because I can get away with it. :P

And she still kinda likes me because she let me keep a crayon thatwas "Grey squirrel" color. :P

Lulz, you're welcome. xD

Light bulb? xD

Wow.

Haha people are like that in English class because my teacher is half deaf. :rolleyes_anim:

LOL! That color is sooo you! Is there a Meepit Pink color? :P

LOL @ the crayon XD

I know we're off the topic of video games, but is anyone else addicted to the sims? I'm about to leave here for the Sims 3.

LOL @ the crayon XD

I know we're off the topic of video games, but is anyone else addicted to the sims? I'm about to leave here for the Sims 3.

OMG no way! I am leaving in just a sec for Sims 2! My parents wont get me Sims 3 because they know that I will be addicted immediately!

lol I got Sims 3 when it first came out, but I haven't been able to play it much because my old computer couldn't handle the graphics. My new laptop does though :D

You create a person/family and you let them live out their life, and you have complete control. My character is a rock musician and he married a girl he met at work. When he married, we kicked her 4 person family out of their big house and we moved in. Last time that I played, I stopped right after his wife gave birth to twins XD

Wow, do you get to build the house and things like that? -Enjoys games where you get to design and build structural things-

Lulz, I finally got that Starly up to level 10 with Chimchar but i'm gonna get my Shinx up there too before I take on the first trainer in the game. :P

Yeah, you get to build your house :D You can also build other people (perhaps replicas of someone that you hate in real life) and build them a really bad house and shove them in there :P And then you can make your sim beat them up whenever he sees them :D

and you can kill them. :-D

Well. It's harder to in the sims 3. In the few minutes I managed to have it working, I realized the sims got smarter and don't like. burn in a fire or drown when you're not looking.

edit: Yea, but it's not the same. Much better on the PC.

Umm, they've released them on PS3....MAYBE Xbox, I don't pay attention to most Xbox titles.

They have less fun versions on the DS, like castaway, but on that you don't even build your house or anything. You're a castaway.....

edit: Yeah, on the computer that I WAS playing off of, I got maybe 5 minutes in until it went completely dark and I had to restart the computer. I did this three times, mostly in denial. :(

Yup, cuz we are the home of the Consitution and Declaration of Independence. YEAH! :whistle:

The line to see the liberty bell was 2 hour wait on july 3rd, crazy long.

And also crazy duck boat accidents...

The purple one is called espeon. (I think it's pink) You have to have a friendly evolution in the daytime.

Eevee can now evolve into things other than the electric/fire/water?!?!? Apparently I haven't played a new enough version to notice that. I got the original when it first came out, memories...

The Mayday Parade thanks I forgot most of them Havent played pokemon in a year lol Iam going to buy the new one dont know wicth version yet I cant wait to get it

Is the new one any good? I was thinking about getting one if the price ever when below 40 bucks :grrr: that too much for a DS game.

Gratz(again) Divya. ^^

I definitely need to use the word gadzooks more often. And smarticleness, now there's one for the dictionary.

I have returned because I FINALLY got all 3 of my pokemon to level 10. Stupid Shinx kept fainting against level 3 bidoofs. Dx

Yeah, Eevee can now also be Leafeon or Glaceon. ^^

Both are fairly ugly though... Dx

Yes, they are both amazing words. :P