Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ooh, video games! I'm a huge Nintendo fan. I own:

NES, N64, GameCube, Wii, GameBoy Color, DS. Unfortunately, I never had a SNES.

I've also played:

Sega Genesis (Aladdin and Sonic FTW!), Dreamcast, PS2, DSi... I think that's it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DS. I just read an article on the 3DS and I think I might have to upgrade when it comes out (mostly because they're going to release Paper Mario and that's one of my favorite games EVER). The DSiXL just looks way too big for me. I like my DS to be smaller and more portable.

Oh I love storms in AZ. It's going to be monsoon season soon. There's something about the way it storms in the desert that is just plain awesome. The smell is really good too. (I think that's partially due to creosote bushes.)

Yeah, pretty much everyone has AC here because you're crazy not too. Some people still have swamp coolers though. I'm sure glad we don't (they don't cut it when it's 115 outside).

haha, two conversations to comment on!

Nice smelling storms? Dont hear that everyday :P

What is a sawmp cooler?

And just to make it three conversations to comment on, where'd everyone go? x_x

Anyone have any DS games to suggest? I'm looking at some online to buy. So excited, I love getting new electronics! :O Last birthday was my Zune, which was a surprise and a half!

PLUS, my best friend got me a drawing tablet. (Haha, I like to know what I'm getting in advance.) And erm, I'm sure alcohol will be a present from someone even though I don't drink that much, simply because I'll be 21. :king:

I'll check it out, although I am AWFUL at MarioKart and most racing games. I like silly, funny or innovative games, mostly. Oh, how I wish Katamari Damacy was on the DS, that would be a pretty awesome idea.

EDIT: Gasp! I just realized that Okamiden comes out in March. Ohhhh, I shall get my new Okami game fix! <3

I definetly love MarioKart for Gamecube. My cousins and I played that today. So intensely epic. And sorry...I guess I managed to avoid evading the question. :D I always liked Animal Crossing. And I'm kind of a GBA Loyalist. :D

Oh dude, how about Virtual Boy? Has anyone played that failure of a system?

Aww, Virtual Boy isn't THAT BAD. XD For it's age, it is nice :P

I totally fell on love with Animal Crossing, Rune Factory, The Phantom Hourglass, Ace Attorney, Castlevania ... and what more?

Is animal crossing really that good? It looks pointless.

For the DS I love Rune Factory and Harvest Moon as my RPG games, for puzzle games I love Professor Layton and the Curious Village (great puzzles and there's plot thats actually good that goes along with it!) and Pokemon Trozei for a little mindless stacking which can be fun.

Also side note: Best Game thats super addicting: Pokemon Pinball. I know, you're probably like eww, what? That game is so old and its a GameBoy Advance game but yeah, its awesome if you ever get that one.

Is animal crossing really that good? It looks pointless.

No, it's not. The game is amazing, but requires little patience. :yes:

For the DS I love Rune Factory and Harvest Moon as my RPG games, for puzzle games I love Professor Layton and the Curious Village (great puzzles and there's plot thats actually good that goes along with it!) and Pokemon Trozei for a little mindless stacking which can be fun.

I remember the days when Harvest Moon was totally my life. I used to play it like nobody's business. :laughingsmiley: Rune Factory 2 was disappointing, if you ask me. There was lot of conversation in it, and I got bored real fast. :(

Also side note: Best Game thats super addicting: Pokemon Pinball. I know, you're probably like eww, what? That game is so old and its a GameBoy Advance game but yeah, its awesome if you ever get that one.

YES. I live for Pokemon Pinball. And Sapphire. IMO, you can't beat GBA games.

And yeah. Animal Crossing is great. But if you stop playing, you get attacked by weeds. And that gets a little annoying. But its so fun. :D

What is a sawmp cooler?

And just to make it three conversations to comment on, where'd everyone go? x_x

A swamp cooler uses the evaporation of water to cool the air. It makes the air kinda humid, but it's fairly dry here to begin with. I don't like them.

I was wondering where everyone went too. I posted, and all of the sudden no one was there. :( :laughingsmiley:

Anyone have any DS games to suggest? I'm looking at some online to buy. So excited, I love getting new electronics! :O Last birthday was my Zune, which was a surprise and a half!

PLUS, my best friend got me a drawing tablet. (Haha, I like to know what I'm getting in advance.) And erm, I'm sure alcohol will be a present from someone even though I don't drink that much, simply because I'll be 21. :king:

I love Mario games in general. Super Mario 64 for DS is pretty good. So is Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, especially if you like some humor in your games. I have a crossword/sudoku/solitaire game that is nice too. Professor Layton's ok. Oh and both Zelda games are great. I also like these games called Trauma Center that are a little crazy - you do surgery and stuff, but it turns into made-up diseases. Oh and I like Harvest Moon. And Castaways - you're stranded on a beach.

I have a lot of DS games.

I got bored with Animal Crossing after a while (on GameCube though). I also got bored with Rune Factory 2, though I was excited about the game.

And yeah. Animal Crossing is great. But if you stop playing, you get attacked by weeds. And that gets a little annoying. But its so fun. :D

:laughingsmiley: I remember the weeds. They over-grow like wow. Though I played the game everyday. It was a good time pass. :yes:

The storms here in Colorado smell amazing. Afterwards (or before) there's the smell of rain, which is so fresh. And here, afterwards, there's the smell of the wet pine trees. It does smell really good.