Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Huzzah! I'm afraid to post too many pictures in fear of breaking people's browsers.

But I posted. Man, I realized that 98% of my funny pictures can't be posted here, :whistle:

But hey, I just found out that I'm getting a Nintendo DSiXL for my birthday! YAY. Something to melt my brain with during class breaks at school next semester. (I have a two hour gap two days out the week and sitting in the library is just not gonna cut it.)

I know that it's your birthday, but for anyone with a choice, waiting for the 3DS will be worth it. My DsiXL is very awesome, but I think I could've waited if I already had a DS lite that wasn't broken.

Yeah, I was gonna wait, but I'm not a HUGE gamer so new systems aren't really a big deal to me. I've never had a DS before so it's all new to me. Heh. I can't wait to get Scribblenauts!

*sniff* Speaking of old systems, I miss my original NES. SO many good memories growing up with that thing. The controllers sometimes didn't work, my brother and I always got the flashing screen of doom and you had to prop it up on a very specific angle for it to work but it was STILL GOOD. My dad gave it away without telling us after my brother and I got our brand-new PS1.

But no Crash Bandicoot could make up for our lost Duck Hunt! *dramatic sob*

If you've never had a DS before then I highly recommend it :D

I played NES, SNES, PS, N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and PS3. Those, as well as every mobile gaming console...pretty much ever. XD

I've played/had NES, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast (LULZ), PS1, PS2, Gameboy Color (haha), Gamecube, Wii...and erm, that's all. Don't own the Wii though, wish I did.

But when it came out and I would visit my friends at Rider University during the weekends that's all EVERYONE did for months. Any dorm that had it would be packed full of random people all playing WiiSports with the door open all night. Fun times.

I wish I dormed at college. Blergh. Community school is far less exciting. (But far less expensive.)

I played NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, DS, DSi, DSiXL, GameCube, Playstation, Playstation 2, PSP, Nintendo 64, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, and Atari 2600. All that and I'M ONLY 13.

When I say I'm TDN's Video Game Addict, I mean it.

I know that it's your birthday, but for anyone with a choice, waiting for the 3DS will be worth it. My DsiXL is very awesome, but I think I could've waited if I already had a DS lite that wasn't broken.

Wow, thanks for that info. I was actually thinking of trading in my original DS for the DSiXL and had no idea there was a new one on the horizon so now I will definitely wait for the new platform. My DS looks like a dinosaur compared to the new ones.

Lag at TDN. No, mine works fine. Google Chrome FTW! b)

I have played Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS, DSi, DSiXL, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PSP, Nintendo 64, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3, and lot more.

It's an old gaming console meant to compete with Atari back in the 80s.

Here's AVGN's review of it:

Here's the other competitor, Intellivision:

WARNING: There's A LOT of swearing.

Fortunately, I didn't play Virtual Boy. I wasn't born yet.

I played NES because my mom liked games too. She LOVED Mario and Pac Man. And I played Atari because my dad liked that, and he got the Atari collection thing that you plug the joystick into the TV and then you play old Atari games.

The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Genesis.

Hmmmm...But it's suddenly storming over here.

Wow, just looked at the radar and there is definitely a huge storm front coming this way. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will miss us here because if I have to shut all the windows again its going to be super hot since its already like 84 in the house with all the windows open.

Wow, just looked at the radar and there is definitely a huge storm front coming this way. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will miss us here because if I have to shut all the windows again its going to be super hot since its already like 84 in the house with all the windows open.

Storms? I don't like Storms. *hides behind Wembly* :sad01_anim: I hope everything goes well there.

I live in India, so no storms for me. :O

No, no I do not. Apparently my father thought that it would be a waste of money when he built the house 20 years ago deciding that the beach 'breeze' would keep the house cool enough. False father, false. But in general I like looking at thunderstorms too, I just hate that they mean shutting all the windows.