Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love both films, and I'm excited for Transformers 3, but they should just get rid of the love interest altogether. I never liked Megan Fox anyway.

The movies are what got me into Transformers in the first place. When I saw the trailer for Transformers, I was thinking "That's one film I'm not gonna want to see."

But my loved the original cartoon, and so they took me and my brother to see the movie as well. And I loved it.

If mom was still alive, she would've loved Revenge of the Fallen.

It has also been announced that Shockwave will be the main villian for TF3, and that TF3 is the last film.

All the pervs of the world are gonna be so sad about no more Megan Fox in those movies. Personally I think it's about freaking time! <.<

I heard Megan Fox was in some other really messed up movie recently though...

Since they were going with a VS model for the part, I think they should have picked the one that looked like Megan Fox. I would have found that absolutely hilarious.

But either way, I'm not a big fan of the love interest idea, though I think she was decent in the role.

There's only 1 more Transfomers movie, and it's on July 1st 2011. I'm also happy about her departure, but they should've gotten rid of ALL love interests that Sam could have. They focus too much on Sam and whomever he's with instead of focusing on the GIANT ROBOTS.

I heard Megan Fox was in some other really messed up movie recently though...

She was in Jennifer's Body last year after Transformers. It's horrible, and disgusting.

She's also in Joanna Hex. How can I tell? Because it's ALL THEY TALK ABOUT!! She's not the main character, but they use the fact that she's in it to get people to go see the movie.

Haha, her accent in the commercials fr that Jonah Hex commercials cracks me up. It's so BAD.

(Plus, from what I've heard the movie was just awful.)

VS model? I'm not sure if that's a type of robot which would be very unrealistic, or a model... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yeah, the movie is about a robot war thing, and yet half the movie is about the relationship between the two... <.<

It's a supermodel SS.

Anyway, forget about Megan Fox. We all hate her, that's done. We're talking about the real stars of the film, the Transformers themselves.

Peter Cullen was amazing as Optimus Prime.

VS model? I'm not sure if that's a type of robot which would be very unrealistic, or a model... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yeah, the movie is about a robot war thing, and yet half the movie is about the relationship between the two... <.<

:laughingsmiley: VS as in Victoria's Secret. Megan Fox's replacement is a model for Victoria's Secret. And a weird looking one at that.

They do focus on it more than they should, but they probably try to get females in it, to get guys to the movie, that normally wouldn't see that type.

There's only 1 more Transfomers movie, and it's on July 1st 2011. I'm also happy about her departure, but they should've gotten rid of ALL love interests that Sam could have. They focus too much on Sam and whomever he's with instead of focusing on the GIANT ROBOTS.

She was in Jennifer's Body last year after Transformers. It's horrible, and disgusting.

She's also in Joanna Hex. How can I tell? Because it's ALL THEY TALK ABOUT!! She's not the main character, but they use the fact that she's in it to get people to go see the movie.

THAT'S WHAT IT WAS! I was trying to remember the name... Was there even a plot to that movie? From what i've heard about it, it sounds like playboy the movie. -shrug-

Haha, her accent in the commercials fr that Jonah Hex commercials cracks me up. It's so BAD.

(Plus, from what I've heard the movie was just awful.)

What's Jomah Hex? o.o

I don't really see what people see in megan fox. I mean don't get me wrong she is pretty but really I think there are much prettier girls out there, then again, hey, I'm not a guy so what do I know....

^This.

I'm a guy and I don't get it either...

And didn't Megan Fox get married recently? o.o

Too lazy to quote the other two posts as well. Dx

Ah. Thank you. That explains alot. Isn't Victorias secret a store though? o.o

Aren't random explosions and awsome cars enough? xD

Haha, so naive. But yes it is and most clothing stores have models associated with their stores.

It is my goal to be a ShopRite model.

"Soup is on sale, buy one can get one free! Also, don't you love my new shoes? They're made of banana skins, which always have a low, low price at ShopRite!"

;)

Yes, VS is a store. But they have catalogs, which require models. And they do that fashion show on TV once a year as well.

I would say put in Diane Kruger... but she's a bit too old for him. :laughingsmiley:

It is my goal to be a ShopRite model.

"Soup is on sale, buy one can get one free! Also, don't you love my new shoes? They're made of banana skins, which always have a low, low price at ShopRite!"

;)

Haha, you could totally be one of the Can Can girls for when its 2 for 1 on all cans, haha

Haha, you could totally be one of the Can Can girls for when its 2 for 1 on all cans, haha

Oh the CanCan girls! I so could, they help me save so much money.

Ryan, do you have ShopRites by you?

What is ShopRites? o.o

Lulz, i'm pretty clueless with this whole topic. xD

And yes CAV, I really have no idea how we got to this so while we wait for a different topic go make that funny pictures thread!

It's a supermarket, hah.

And I like Transformers too, haven't seen the new movies though. I watched the cartoon reruns when I was a kid, which may have launched my robot obsession.