Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So question. What image hosting site do you guys use? Because I just realize part of my problem with my shop layout is that photobucket was resizing and such. So anyone use something better?

I use TinyPic or ImageShack. Both are awesome. :yes:

Sometime around mid September hopefully :D Round my birthday

Good then. And welcome back. ^_^ Did you have a good sleep?

I make all my sets on photobucket cause that's where I get all my initial pictures from. :P

It's also where I save them, and that reminded me that I never used my easter one. Dx

@Anisha

Nope. Didnt fall asleep for about another half hour, and now my brother just woke me up :P

Aw, sorry about that. :laughingsmiley:

Brothers are sometimes real annoying. Mine is sitting near me, arguing with someone in phone about which rapper is cooler. x_x God save me.

Which brother? Abhi or Vicky?

And you should take the phone and hang it up for him then tell us how he reacts. smile_anim.gif

I use photobucket for everything. Even that grey carrot thing, that's from photobucket. I fail at using paint and other programs. xD

Aw, sorry about that. :laughingsmiley:

Brothers are sometimes real annoying. Mine is sitting near me, arguing with someone in phone about which rapper is cooler. x_x God save me.

Sucks for you. I should prolly go see as to why he woke me up -sneaks outta forums for ninja attack on brother-

And you should take the phone and hang it up for him then tell us how he reacts. :yes:

I did this when my friend was annoying me. I hung up on him and waited. When I hit talk, he was still talking at the speed of sound.

I don't make my signatures or avatars. All I have is an animation program. My avatar was made by my best friend, who has PSP and such. And my signature is thanks to other people, including Anisha. :)

If I remember right, Photobucket does have a feature where you can pick the image size, at which point it starts resizing.

Hmm, interesting but I can't find that option and while I can resize images, it only lets you make them smaller, not larger.

Which brother? Abhi or Vicky?

And you should take the phone and hang it up for him then tell us how he reacts. smile_anim.gif

It's Abhi of course. Vicky is sober enough. Abhi is babbling about how Netherlands pwn in the soccer.

I can't do that. He would kill me right there. :O

Sucks for you. I should prolly go see as to why he woke me up -sneaks outta forums for ninja attack on brother-

Don't scare him with the Ninja attack, okay? :laughingsmiley:

I don't make my signatures or avatars. All I have is an animation program. My avatar was made by my best friend, who has PSP and such. And my signature is thanks to other people, including Anisha. :)

Thank you Spritzie, I am glad I helped. ^_^

Ah. Well just throw a textbook at Abhi and make him take it into another room or something. :P

Ahhh! More soccer talk! Dx

Aw, he is my little brother, I can't do that. And, he never kicks me out of his room. :yes:

I don't make my signatures or avatars. All I have is an animation program.

I have Pivot stick figure animation, but it takes so long to make even a second of animation let alone 3 minutes, so I give up due to laziness.

Exactly. What Spritzie said. :P

I have Pivot stick figure animation, but it takes so long to make even a second of animation let alone 3 minutes, so I give up due to laziness.

That reminds me of the Stick Figures on crack episodes. :P