Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm the second shortest. My mom is now 5'2. (She used to be 5'6 as well.) I'm 5'6. My sister's 5'11. (Though my husband who is 5'11, claims she's taller than him) and my dad is 6'2.

I find being the tallest most annoying Anisha. XD I'm 6'1 and I'm only 16. :/

<_< How do you guys become so tall? Go to Gym? Drink Bournvita?

I wish I was 'at least' 5'6. :/ Meh.

I'm the second shortest. My mom is now 5'2. (She used to be 5'6 as well.) I'm 5'6. My sister's 5'11. (Though my husband who is 5'11, claims she's taller than him) and my dad is 6'2.

Wow. You all are taller than me. x_x Am I the shortest here?

Last I checked I was around 5'4 but that was a while ago...

Lulz. I think so, Anisha. Although you might be slightly taller than me...

:laughingsmiley: Yay! Er, I mean, no, it's okay. I like shorter people. -_-

Today's top 5 posters.

PranksterChick - 81

The Guy With The Hat - 68

The Mayday Parade - 64

Super Squirrel - 58

Spritzie - 56

I am at the first. b) Cool.

Today's top 5 posters.

PranksterChick - 81

The Mayday Parade - 64

Super Squirrel - 58

Spritzie - 56

I am at the first. b) Cool.

Awww. I'm at the bottom. :( I'll catch up to you Anisha. If I can focus... at least.

Awww. I'm at the bottom. :( I'll catch up to you Anisha. If I can focus... at least.

Aww. Don't worry, you can top me, I know that. :yes:

Not for long Anisha. :P

Lulz, i'm almost at 3k forum games posts. :P

Yay for short people? :P

Hey, you are a long time TDN member. I just joined this year, March. And I am not that fast at posting and stuffs. :sad01_anim:

I don't wanna be too tall or too short. Dx

I kinda like my recent ability to see the top of bookcases but I don't like being taller than some of my friends. -Recently grew like 4 inches in a few weeks- Dx

Hey, you are a long time TDN member. I just joined this year, March. And I am not that fast at posting and stuffs. sad01_anim.gif [/b]

]

You're not fast at posting? :P

-Pokes your posts per day average-

Plus you have a way higher post count then I did when my account was as young as yours. :P

Plus you have a way higher post count then I did when my account was as young as yours. :P

Your account is over a year older than mine, and I'm only about 300-ish posts behind you. :)

Ryan I was 5'8 when I was your age. You've still got some left in you. XD

My key to healthy tallness (I guess :P): Vitamin Water, Working out, orange juice, video games. XD

CAV you should probably remove at least the Dasher image from your sig :P

I don't want to remove any of the people there. They are all awesome. And as far as I'm concerned, Dasher will ALWAYS be captian of KI.

Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, but I woke up just now and I'm angry about it (it's 12:56 PM EST).

I'm 13 and 5'8.

Personally, I'd rather be a little taller. I think 5'8 would be perfect. :laughingsmiley: My husband doesn't agree though. He thinks the perfect height for a girl is 5'4-5'6.

Hmmn. I think I should pray to god that he would make me 4 inches tall in a week. That would be awesome. :laughingsmiley:

You're not fast at posting? :P

-Pokes your posts per day average-

No, I am not. I am already lagging behind in this covo. :sad01_anim:

My key to healthy tallness (I guess :P): Vitamin Water, Working out, orange juice, video games. XD

Video games? <_< Yeah, they are so healthy. *sarcasm*

I don't like Garven being captian. T-T

And it's insulting that he was still captain even with Dasher returning...

I hate waking up that late, CAV. Dx

But I also hate how early I wake up. I went to bed at around 1 am last night and STILL woke up at around 5:40 am... Dx

Ohnoez... -dreads this-

I refuse to let you pass me in posts, Spritzie. tongue.gif -Has become super active again for about a month now-

Edit: Lulz, don't worry Anisha, it's the HOP, evryone is behind and get's ninja'd. :P

I refuse to let you pass me in posts, Spritzie. tongue.gif -Has become super active again for about a month now-

Ugh @ post count competitions. :P It's okay. I'm not trying for it. I'm just going about my daily postings.

Last I checked I was around 5'4 but that was a while ago...

I love waking up at around 5 am. Too bad I go to sleep at 3 am.

Don't feel bad SS, my absolute BEST FRIEND is shorter than you. Your growth spurt will come soon enough.

Today's top 5 posters.

PranksterChick - 81

The Mayday Parade - 64

Super Squirrel - 58

Spritzie - 56

Where'd you find that?? I bet you if this was done a few weeks ago, I'd be on top (I made 116 posts in one day).

I'm always in post count compititions, as you can already tell by my frantic posting.

CAV, that day after you went to bed I went to 130.

I think that its cool to know that you've posted a lot, but I don't like competitions. Those will lead to spam.

I'm always in post count compititions, as you can already tell by my frantic posting.

I know. It just makes it harder to enjoy posting when people get that way. That's why I ignore it and go about my thing.

Where'd you find that?? I bet you if this was done a few weeks ago, I'd be on top (I made 116 posts in one day).

It's at the bottom of the Index page(main page). And nope, I really made 83 posts these ... couple of days, I guess?

Good point, they kinda annoy me too. And I don't really need to race, I make alot of posts everyday without even thinking about it, anyway. xD

Lulz, my RL best friend is shorter than me too, and we have the EXACT same b-day... When our b-day is coming up we always have funny conversations where we just go back and forth saying happy b-day, but that's beside the point... :P

CAV, that day after you went to bed I went to 130.

I think that its cool to know that you've posted a lot, but I don't like competitions. Those will lead to spam.

Darn. That day was cool, until the end.

I don't always go for compititions, for the most part I end up forgetting I'm even in one.

I know. It just makes it harder to enjoy posting when people get that way. That's why I ignore it and go about my thing.

Read what I said above.