Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm working on a story titled State of (Un)rest. It's about a girl who lives in two separate worlds; a day world, and a night world. Every time she goes to sleep in one world, she wakes up in the other. In the day world, she's a spoiled rich kid from New England named Annie. In the night world, her name is Ana, and she was sold into a gypsy troupe somewhere in the East. (I can give a better explanation when it's not 4 AM.)

At the time the people frightened me, I was working on the character notes for the members of the gypsy troupe. I needed a character who would be compassionate towards Ana, and after you were so kind to me, I named the character Anisha. ^_^

I'm working on a story titled State of (Un)rest. It's about a girl who lives in two separate worlds; a day world, and a night world. Every time she goes to sleep in one world, she wakes up in the other. In the day world, she's a spoiled rich kid from New England named Annie. In the night world, her name is Ana, and she was sold into a gypsy troupe somewhere in the East. (I can give a better explanation when it's not 4 AM.)

At the time the people frightened me, I was working on the character notes for the members of the gypsy troupe. I needed a character who would be compassionate towards Ana, and after you were so kind to me, I named the character Anisha. ^_^

You have awesome imagination. :O I am jealous. :laughingsmiley: Tell me when you have completed it. :yes: I would love to read it all.

Way to be inspirational Anisha ^_^

Yay for new sets. b)

:O I <3 M.P.

P.S. Yay for awesome avatar/signature and taste of music. :laughingsmiley:

Awesome :D You have not idea how long it took to do the set. XD A lot of it was time spent re-designing the siggy, but it was about 3 hours.

Woops, I just realized that my location/interests are still Link themed.

3 hours?! :O *faints* My siggy and avatar hardly took me 15 minutes. Meh, I am lazy. :laughingsmiley:

So, you live in Ocala and love listening to music, playing music and writing music. Okay. :yes:

P.S. I am still calling you Link. :laughingsmiley: I love that name.

lol, I'm still fine with Link. I'm very interested in what newbies will call me by first appearance now. XD Maybe I'm Mayday now.

Someone called me Valiant on the art forum the other day. XD It's almost like they want to type a long name.

Well, the 3 hours included:

• Shopping the figure from the first album cover.
  • Shrinking the Figure to avatar standards
  • shopping the second album cover figure, as well as the text (had to shrink text)
  • Designing 5 different signatures, really liked the 5th, and it looks amazing on the forums.
  • Making the Avatar transparent (It is unlike the signature. In the signature, the uncolored areas are actually the forum color, not transparent.

The name Link reminds me of the name Nick. No idea why.

I wonder what they would call you too. Mr. Parade, maybe? :laughingsmiley:

People don't really get names. Someone called me PC(PranksterChick). Somewhat sounds like Personal Computer. :laughingsmiley:

Wow. x_x You did so many stuffs. I just shrank the texts, and pasted it, gave some effect, and yay! Signature ready!

lol, I'm still fine with Link. I'm very interested in what newbies will call me by first appearance now. XD Maybe I'm Mayday now.

Someone called me Valiant on the art forum the other day. XD It's almost like they want to type a long name.

o_O I didn't realize you were one and the same. I thought you were someone that I hadn't seen around before. Silly changing of the name and such. In my defense you did change it a lot.

I have always wanted to call you VL. Do I have permission? :P

And your title member thingy says the Jabberwocky. That is from the new Alice in Wonderland, isnt it? That is what I thought of...

sports report for this weeks HAMS news, it's gonna be quite entertaining when it goes on Youtube tomorrow

Relax I got it! It's been sent to you already. And remember to put the link on the HAMS and HOP threads.

I have always wanted to call you VL. Do I have permission? :P

And your title member thingy says the Jabberwocky. That is from the new Alice in Wonderland, isnt it? That is what I thought of...

It was in Alice in Wonderland, but it is from other places too. :yes:

VL is fine now that I know VL will be referring to me.

It was in Alice in Wonderland, but it is from other places too. :yes:

VL is fine now that I know VL will be referring to me.

I saw that movie, and it was good except for when she drank the Jabberwocky's blood. :sick01:

Yessss VL!

Lulz, out of boredom I got a screenie of myself being the only non-anonymous member on TDN as soon as it came back. xDDD

She drank it? OH! -Remembers now- Yeah, that was... odd...

lol, you should've been here at like 4 in the morning yesterday (techinically today), It was me and the search engines :P

EDIT: You can change the time to yours in your settings.