Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I wonder how it would be like? :mellow:

"Google, google,

swimming in the 'User(s) reading this topic',

causing a commotion,

cause they are so awesome."

Sounds odd.

Oh gosh. I just had an awful fright. I was working on my laptop, writing and such, and I heard these people outside my house. Footsteps, and some voices, really loud. I couldn't understand them, but they were kicking stuff around on the porch and talking all loud... It's almost 3 AM here... I was so scared. :crying: *curls up into a little ball*

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to try for attention or pity or anything, I just... needed to share, I guess. Sorry. Go on. :*

Oh gosh. I just had an awful fright. I was working on my laptop, writing and such, and I heard these people outside my house. Footsteps, and some voices, really loud. I couldn't understand them, but they were kicking stuff around on the porch and talking all loud... It's almost 3 AM here... I was so scared. :crying: *curls up into a little ball*

:O Who are they? Are they neighbors? Can you check them from your window?

And don't be scared. :yes: Everything would be fine.

:O Who are they? Are they neighbors? Can you check them from your window?

And don't be scared. :yes: Everything would be fine.

I don't know who they are, but I don't think they're neighbors. They didn't sound very friendly. I was afraid to go near the window, because what if they saw me and... I don't know, did something? They've gone now, but... I guess I'm still kind of shaken up. :(

Thanks though, Ani. *kinda half-smiles*

sports report for this weeks HAMS news, it's gonna be quite entertaining when it goes on Youtube tomorrow

Youtube? :O Sounds fun. :yes: I would love to check.

I don't know who they are, but I don't think they're neighbors. They didn't sound very friendly. I was afraid to go near the window, because what if they saw me and... I don't know, did something? They've gone now, but... I guess I'm still kind of shaken up. :(

Aw. :( Don't worry. Maybe they would go away. All you have to do is to wait. Ignore them. Do anything, listen to music, chat with someone, talk with a friend. I usually do these to ignore my mom and brother's lectures. :laughingsmiley:

No problem Livvy. That's the reason friends are for. ^_^

And they left? :O That's good. Don't worry again, try drinking some juice, or milkshakes. That cheers me up. :yes:

Milk helps, but I generally don't like the taste of it. :P

And I am 15, turning 16 this year. Yay for being in the middle of 15 and 16. b)

What character? :O I would love to know. ^_^