Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thank-you Doc, minus the gloating that's very nice. tongue.gif

Got milk? -Opens a milk carton-

Come have cookies and milk with us Livvy! -drags you in-

Edit: Oh. Whoops. Thanks Livvy. xD

Really? Sounds fun. smile_anim.gif I went to a water park today. Did not end well... xD

I was defeated by one of those floating things that look like a doughnut. I manged to fall under it, fall through the middle, and have it flip up into the air before finally using it correctly. After all this I looked up and realized that I was being watched by some girl trying to keep herself from laughing. xDDD

Don't eat the plate, the cup is so much tastier! tongue.gif

Yes, CAV, i'm very happy, but now we need to find Adis, Tyler, and everyone else i'm too tired to remember right now. :P

We have semi-picnics a lot under the snack table. Laura specialized in crumb and paper salads for me. ^_^ No one makes 'em like Laura makes 'em. (She went for toes, but I couldn't stand the thought.)

Oh hey CAV! Wanna join us? *sets down another plate*

*replaces Doc's place with an edible plate*

EDIT: Haha, Ryan. Don't those floats usually have instructions on them somewhere? :P

Yeah, but this one, and the other 3 ones I used hated me. xD

Btw, I managed to conquer a fear of water I had. Nothing like a water park to do that quickly. xD

CAV, would you prefer a muffin? I just found one in my pocket although i'm not sure how it got there or how long it's been there...

Eh, okay. It's your funeral I guess...

Bleh, how do people lurk? Dx

-Is trying to lurk on the boards but can't resisit posting-

Edit: I think i've gotta go now. Bye everyone. ^^

We lurk by having other things to do. Like me. Right now I'm writing. Or rather, trying to translate 'prince' into Hindi for the purpose of writing. Different story than the last one. Blame the ADHD. (:

It's very easy to lurk...just look at the conversation and go on to the next topic. Kinda like posting on a whole bunch of conversations, but with no posting. You should lurk more topics to keep from posting or getting bored :P

EDIT: I just realized that by making this post, I stopped lurking.... <_<

@Tyler: Well now you have eaten a plate. I made them special for this occasion. :D

@Noog: Haha, way to go. :P

@Doc and Cav: You're not lurking, you're posting.

@Doc: I second Tyler's question: Why at the ER?