Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I thought Anisha was the one being Anonymous...

She recently started doing the sneaky anonymous thing. I've been doing it for.. a couple months now. :laughingsmiley: Now you may never know if it's her, or me. Or someone else.

I occasionally go anonymous if I want to be online but don't plan to post a lot for whatever reason. That way I don't have to worry about people going "Livvy's online but she's not posting! The world is ending! Aaaaah!!!" You know. Such stuff. ^_^

:P

Fear is too often mistaken for respect.

I just got home from Best Buy (Electronics/Appliance store) and the cashier reminded me of Livvy. It was almost creepy.

They had the same voice, the same personality, and they looked similar but she had black hair.

Livvy has a clone/twin wandering the Earth.

Do you... want people to be afraid of you? Because that's just silly. Respect is way greater than fear.

I don't hope or want fear. It just happens...in a lot of places that I'm in....

They had the same voice, the same personality, and they looked similar but she had black hair.

Livvy has a clone/twin wandering the Earth.

I was about to be like "How do you know what I sound like? STALKER!! *freaks out*" and then I remembered that you actually sat through all the videos of me rambling and singing. :P

Or Livvy moved, and dyed her hair black. :laughingsmiley:

:O

*grabs hair and inspects it* I found a black strand! But... the rest of it's still brown. Huh. Guess it wasn't me. :eh:

*gives Ryan a cookie for stalking someone for my safety*

*revokes cookie because stalking someone who's stalking me is like double-stalking me*

*returns cookie because of good intentions*

*gives extra cookie to Doc, because he's here*