Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

-coughs**tcough- whistle.gif

Ew. :sick01: Did you just ... ??

Man, can we stop talking about the drugs, and other not-so-good things? Sorry. I prefer proper talks.

And ... CONGRATS DIVYA!!! :laughingsmiley: Welcome to HS!!!

I forgot to say! THE POST IS UP! IT IS OFFICIAL! I FEEL AWESOME! THE POST IS UP! IT IS OFFICIAL! I FEEL AWESOME! THE POST IS UP! IT IS OFFICIAL! I FEEL AWESOME! Whoever doesnt understand that, read the newest thread thingy whatever! :laughingsmiley:

-Whimper- Aw, what'd I do? Dx

I'm dreading high-school because our Avid teacher makes us add a new honors course to our schedule every year and i'll have to finally go into honors math sometime in high-school. T-T

No CAV, no!

Lulz.

Goodness! Where have the guests gone?! *wags finger at SS, CAV, and Anisha* You scared them away with your throwing! Come back guesties... :laughingsmiley:

Nah I dont think so because you have to be a member to be anonymous. :yes:

But I'm kind of doubting everyone would think of that.... :laughingsmiley:

Anonymous means that your a member that's logged in, but you don't want anyone knowing that you're online.

I know CAV. That's exactly why I do it.

But I'm kind of doubting everyone would think of that.... :laughingsmiley:

I know CAV. That's exactly why I do it.

Haha true...so maybe it does count! :D

Heh heh. :laughingsmiley:

My last english teacher was a complete idiot. It was honors English and all of the students were smarter than her. It was really sad.

Oh my gosh! That sounds exactly like the English teacher I had last year!

I am not sure what football you guys are talking about. But, I love soccer! :wub_anim: I have no idea why.

They're talking about stupid American Football. Real football is so much cooler.

Hahaha ONE guy and SEVEN girls! Teehee. If you are dressed to inappropriately (which is almost never) you have to where an "I love my principal" T-shirt which is basically more inappropriate because it is like a SUPER short minidress.

EDIT: Anisha, I know right??? Who would do that? The people in my school would!

Really? *snickers* *snickers again* Here they just make you wear a bright pink zip-tie for a belt or a school t-shirt.

Oh yeah we are! b) OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS! THAT WAS WHAT I HAD TO SAY! I am skipping a grade! I am now going into HS!

Cpngratulations! :D

4 guest viewing. Guests like us so much, no? :laughingsmiley:

What's not to love? :laughingsmiley: