Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I can't play soccer either. xD

"How the heck do you dribble a soccer ball? I thought we weren't supposed to use our hands?!"

Lulz, sorry Noog. I fixed it. Not thinking very well today. Dx

I hate my English teacher. He picks me all the time to shout. <_<

He is the class teacher of Abhi, my younger brother. Poor him. :laughingsmiley:

I can't play soccer, but I love it. :yes:

As I already said, I used to be goalkeeper for a little league team. It was fun, especially since when you're 10 or anywhere in that area there aren't too many people that are actually good at handling the ball anyways.

-Throws mouse at guests-

Dang... Now I can only type...

She only does because this kid Nolan annoys her and most of the class.

Pretty entertaining to watch her scream at him. evil.gif

Lol noog! I wanna be 10 again when being good at a sport was easy...

Ummmm SS? Random?

EDIT: I figured it out. You were talking about your sub/teacher. :laughingsmiley:

The only sport I ever played was Fall Ball, which was baseball in the fall for about six weeks. I was good, but I wasnt able to play spring ball <_<

Since then I tried out for my school's track team, and was so bad they kicked me off the team. What I hate is my coach kicked me off the day after he'd given me my uniform and the day before our first track meet :(

If my teachers curse...then they are outta there!

Same here. :O You can't cuss, you would be out soon. Especially teachers. I feel like reading in some military school, with ugly uniforms. <_<

Yes. Very random.

Hm. I just have to wonder what Noog was like as a 10 year old...

Lulz, if you cuss at my school you just get sent to the office and get a 3 minute lecture. xD

Most of the times they just ignore it though. My friend yelled the f-bomb one day as the principal was walking by and he didn't even look our direction. blink.gif

Haha my school is not strict at all. You can curse and where anything so long as you arent coming to school naked.

Our school let's you do alot of stuff that most don't, but we have a SUPER strict dress code. xDDD

Atleast 1 guy and usually 7 or so girls get dress-coded daily. xD

Our school let's you do alot of stuff that most don't, but we have a SUPER strict dress code. xDDD

Atleast 1 guy and usually 7 or so girls get dress-coded daily. xD

Hahaha ONE guy and SEVEN girls! Teehee. If you are dressed to inappropriately (which is almost never) you have to where an "I love my principal" T-shirt which is basically more inappropriate because it is like a SUPER short minidress.

EDIT: Anisha, I know right??? Who would do that? The people in my school would!

Yes, yes they are. xD

I think we're the most messed up group in the school. ohmy.gif (There's a bet going that my best friend will be on drugs before high-school. ohmy.gif)

Lulz, I saw a kid come to school in a bananna suit a while ago. xD

Edit: Yeah, more girls get dress coded because there's rules like no short-shorts, all straps for shirts have to be atleast 2 inches in length, ect...

And guys, we only have rules for stuff like you if your have to keep your hands in your pockets to keep your pants from falling down then you have to change into gym shorts.

b)

9th grade. Erm, wow. -coughs**tcough- whistle.gif

What's scary about my group of friends is I'M the most mature one. blink.gif Imagine the rest of them... Dx

Aw, you're so lucky Divya! How? :O

Lulz, I know my best friend. He won't. xD

Although i'm worried because he's moving...

9th grade. Erm, wow. -coughs**tcough- whistle.gif

What's scary about my group of friends is I'M the most mature one. blink.gif Imagine the rest of them... Dx

Aw, you're so lucky Divya! How? :O

Lulz, I know my best friend. He won't. xD

Although i'm worried because he's moving...

You must have WEIRD friends!

And cuz I am smart like that I got a 97% on the test thingy!

Your poor friend! Tell him I say that I think he is stupid for doing drugs. THEN he will stop! :laughingsmiley: