Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That reminds me of one time when I was about 7. We had a van with one of those sliding doors for the back seats. I got out and slam-slid the door shut, and it caught my fingers. o_O I tried opening the door quickly, but we had to unlock it first. It hurt...badly.

Ouch guys! We must all be very accident prone here. My first memory is actually falling on my head!

*pokes brain* Well, that explains a lot. :whistle:

I don't know exactly what my first memory is...they're all really jumbled. Although I do remember falling out of a shopping cart headfirst when I was two....I got two black eyes and chipped my front tooth. :D And I got to wear one of those cool blue ice mask thingys. :D

Ah! *shudders* Falling musts be a really common memory, hah. I had to get stitches on my jaw when I fell. (I was oneish, so you can imagine how frantic my mom must have been.) Now THAT I remember (being really painful). And then there was that wonderful time when I was eight and long story short, my tooth met a hammer and one chipped the other. Yeeeeouchies.

Owwwwww.....I've never been to the hospital (other than being born or visiting other people). But ..I've lost teeth in really weird ways...like one time, my mom was tickling me, and i guess my tooth got stuck in the "v" of her zipper jacket...and she stood up. Another time, I was wearing a pretty heavy necklace, and I was crawling on the ground. The necklace swings up, and out pops my tooth! I never had the courage to try the doorknob-sheet method though...

Tylerrrrrrrrr. I'm working on it. I knows, I knows, I say that all the time...my summer has just been one crazy mess.

It's the weirdest things that I remember...like biting my sisters foot in the bath or sticking my foot in my mouth backwards. Or the batman candle that was on the cake for my 3rd birthday party. :yes:

Childhood birthday cakes were EPIC. I had one with Daffy Duck riding a firetruck, which is strange because I don't remember particularly liking either. Well, it rhymed? Pssssh.

Epic Rhyming...dood. Whatever happened to those cartoons? So. Legit.

I still have that batman candle...although there are bad memories associated with it...I ate ALL of the frosting off of that cake, and only the frosting...As you can imagine, I got pretty sick. I still don't eat frosting. :sick01:

Did it explode in the oven?!

Hah, aww, frosting makes me feel sometimes too. A few years ago my cousin had a Kill Bill themed party and the cake was AWESOME with bloody red frosting inside and the iconic black stripe on yellow on the top. We all ate like crazy until we noticed that the frosting had died all of our teeth DARK RED. D: It took all the brushing in the world to get that stain off.

Well I have hay fever, so I sneeze, get itchy eyes, get sore throats and other allergic reactions to the pollen/dust at this time of year.

That's a cute Yooyu drawing in your siggy by the way. :)

Hello everyone.

I guess the topic is surgery and teeth. I lost all my baby teeth before I even turned 11 :/ Because I would always pull them out before they became loose. XD. I even had braces in the 4th grade :O. One time, I remember I took a bite out of a banana, and my tooth came loose.

I haven't had major surgery. Hm... I guess getting my tonsils cut out counts as one. That's the only one I can remember at this time.

The only time i've been to an emergency room was the time I got glass in my eye(I don't see why it was necessary to go for this one), and when I cracked the back of my head open when I was little. All I remember was red paper towels. :P

Oh, you know, actually, I take that back, I had surgery twice as well but I don't remember what for...

The only time i've been to an emergency room was the time I got glass in my eye(I don't see why it was necessary to go for this one), and when I cracked the back of my head open when I was little. All I remember was red paper towels. :P

Oh, you know, actually, I take that back, I had surgery twice as well but I don't remember what for...

I think I actually did crack my head open once. Well I don't remember it, but my mom tells me that I was jumping on a bed, and I fell, and hit the corner of a desk. I have a scar on my eyebrow from it XD.

HAHA! My surgeries pwn you all!

Because all 9 of mine hurt more....

I'm sorry :C What happened if you don't mind me asking?

Uh...Urinary traction.

My urinary traction (the tube in the you-know-where that allows pee to flow through) would close up for reasons beyond me. And so the doctors would have to put me to sleep, and then shove a tube up my you-know-where to re-open it. And repeat this 8 more times for a total of 9 surgeries. This sounds graphic, because it is. It would hurt when I had to pee later on. I don't have this problem anymore, but still, IT HURT.

All of this between the tender ages of 2 to 8.