Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm looking at episode 1 right now.

SS won't be happy.

I haven't seen the first episode. I watched 4 and 5.

I know, I did it by accident, I went to edit my post, and add something else, but I guess I must have hit reply or something. I reported myself though XD. No worries.

Why is she playing with stuffed animals?

No clue. I haven't seen that episode XD. The episodes are a hour long.

Oh wait. I'm looking at some girl do her own version of the show, with stuffed animals. *facepalm*

Haha. ABC Family has the full episodes. I'm about to go watch them.

Now I can't find the first episode at all. If someone can give a link that would be awesome.

I'm trying to find it :/ ABC Family doesn't have it, but they have episodes 4 and 5.

This is strange. I guess I'm gonna have to hope I catch a re-run.

The new episodes air Tuesdays. I don't know when the reruns air :/.

Oh wait. I'm looking at some girl do her own version of the show, with stuffed animals. *facepalm*

HAH, WHAT?! That is hilarious. And whoever that is has too much spare time. :P

If you guys think Pretty Little Liar is interesting, I would recommend Harpers Island. It's another great series. Only 13 episodes long.

Edit: I killed it :/ Topic Change.

You guys are so funny! Still on the topic of Pretty Little Liars I see...I have never seen Harper's Island. Is it good?

I thought it was pretty amazing, and so did my mom. There were a few parts I didn't like, but meh.

You guys are so funny! Still on the topic of Pretty Little Liars I see...I have never seen Harper's Island. Is it good?

When we make a topic we stick to it! Speaking of which, did you guys know the price of glue is inc- GAH!

I just suffered a door-to-the face, it was wonderful

Was it a clear window? Or those crazy revolving door contraptions? (I hate those, I always feel like I'm being chased...or a rat in a maze.)

here's the story I was walking down the hall, but I wasn't paying attention, and I didn't know my dad was in the bathroom, so he opened it as I walked by, and it slammed me in the face