Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Maraquan is nice too. Personally, I think almost all non basic/solid Skeith colors are funny. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Quark, you should. It isnt that good to a sane person. :yes:

Adis. I just looked at your status. You are slowly becoming one of my favourite people. xD

XD. Why?

I totally agree with SS. I like Pretty Little Liars though. Its an ok show.

It's not really that bad, I like it somewhat.

Never heard of it. O___o I'm assuming I should stay away from that show if I want to keep my sanity? (I don't really watch TV anyway, heh, more of a movie junkie and old series dork.)

It's not that bad. I have no clue whats going on, but I like it. I just know all the girls are hot, and real slutty XD.

I don't know, I just really like you now. xD

It's not that bad. I have no clue whats going on, but I like it. I just know all the girls are hot, and real slutty XD.

BAD ADIS! Perv = baaaaad!

I laughed so hard at this that I fell out of my chair and now my back hurts! That is so true!

Woah, just Googled it. Totally have to disagree about them being hot! I see a lot of Photoshop galore, woah.

I don't know, I just really like you now. xD

BAD ADIS! Perv = baaaaad!

XD. Well I'm glad you really like me now :)

Baha. But it's true though :D.

Admittedly i've never seen the show, and what Adis said makes me not want too. o.o

I just like you cause you're the first person i've seen that's not afraid to use that abbreviation. :P

Admittedly i've never seen the show, and what Adis said makes me not want too. o.o

I just like you cause you're the first person i've seen that's not afraid to use that abbreviation. :P

You mean you WANT to see the show! *wink wink*

XD Oh. I didn't think anything of it when I wrote it. :D I didn't think I could get in trouble for it anyways. -shrugs-

Rebel is I. :evil:

Erm, no. Not really. -shrug-

I dislike, erm, s-insert rest of word used earlier here-s...

I'm probably going to get a warning, arn't I XD.

I dislike, erm, s-insert rest of word used earlier here-s...

I choked on my water a little bit, haha. I don't know why I found that both hilarious and cute. :P

I'm not sure actually. Maybe not if we hurry up and get to the next page. tongue.gif

Jk. xD

I choked on my water a little bit, haha. I don't know why I found that both hilarious and cute. tongue.gif

Is that a good thing? :P

I'm not sure actually. Maybe not if we hurry up and get to the next page. :P

Jk. xD

XD. I keep checking back to see if I have the big red lines underneath my post 0:)

Edit: RYAN USE THE MULIQUOTE POWERS!!

What Divya said. :P

AND I REFUSE! You're new high-tech gadgetry gizmo stuff confuses me! crying_anim02.gif

Btw, the DC Minions filter isn't working! (Ha, we have a filter and you don't! -gloat-)

What Divya said. :P

AND I REFUSE! You're new high-tech gadgetry gizmo stuff confuses me! crying_anim02.gif

NOOOOO! I'll explain. Muliquote, then click Add reply near the button. Simple and less time consuming! :D

Btw, the DC Minions filter isn't working! (Ha, we have a filter and you don't! -gloat-)

*jumps into topic*

I've never heard of this show. Sounds strange though.

It's a good show. This one student is dating this teacher now, while this one person records them and threatens to release their secret XD.

-Kicks BOB- Work you darn thing! You're supposed to understand that reference, we don't want TNT dealing with us first! DCers have such sick minds... -reads board- Ew. o.o

Anyway...

CAV, don't watch it. tongue.gif

Unless... You're not a perv are you? o.o

Edit: Odd plot. o.o

-Kicks BOB- Work you darn thing! You're supposed to understand that reference, we don't want TNT dealing with us first! DCers have such sick minds... -reads board- Ew. o.o

Anyway...

CAV, don't watch it. tongue.gif

Unless... You're not a perv are you? o.o

Edit: Odd plot. o.o

-_________________________________________________-

I wonder if that counts for 7 words? xD. Probably not.

You'll like the show Ryan! I once saw a squirrel getting ran over by a truck.

Jk. :D

Lulz. xD

-Wants to try that now-

OMG! I see 2 anonymous members! One is prob Spritzie, and the other might be either Anisha or Tyler. -waits- biggrin.gif

OHNOUDIDENTGIRLFRAN!

Huh? Oh okay, I was worried you were serious. <.<

Edit:

Don't do it CAV. o.o

No. But I just might be curious enough to see it...

It's not that bad. I'll copy and paste what my friend told me through facebook.

"the girls best friend alison had died a year ago and they just found her body, and they trusted alison with all their secrets and now they are getting messages from the person "A" and "A" knows all their secrets so they are confused because they think its alison but shes dead so now they're trying to figure out who "A" is"

It's not that bad. I'll copy and paste what my friend told me through facebook.

"the girls best friend alison had died a year ago and they just found her body, and they trusted alison with all their secrets and now they are getting messages from the person "A" and "A" knows all their secrets so they are confused because they think its alison but shes dead so now they're trying to figure out who "A" is"

Edit:

Lulz. xD

-Wants to try that now-

OMG! I see 2 anonymous members! One is prob Spritzie, and the other might be either Anisha or Tyler. -waits- biggrin.gif

OHNOUDIDENTGIRLFRAN!

Huh? Oh okay, I was worried you were serious. <.<

Edit:

Don't do it CAV. o.o

I once had a pet squirrel. :yes: