Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just assumed you were going though some complicated process of opening the "add reply" in one tab and then copying and pasting each quote one by one on another. Because that's what I do.

XD Really? That would have sucked!! Haha.

I feel so proud. I figured out the muliquote all by myself. I tend to try every button out when I see it. :whistle:

I just assumed you were going though some complicated process of opening the "add reply" in one tab and then copying and pasting each quote one by one on another. Because that's what I do.

That's certainly not why the only time I quote multiple things there's no timestamp. whistle.gif

And really, Noog? Sorry, I guess I just spaced out during it.

Thanks Adis. ^^

I'm gonna try all of them right now! <3

ooh. Looks like this forum has the ability to vote posts up or down. Good thing we can't use it!

edit:...and I guess I also answered Link's question while I was not paying attention. cool.

The only button that I haven't figured out is the plus/minus near the multiquote.

Hm.. My best guess would be if it was spam, and you voted it negative, and it got tons of negatives, then it might not show up to other posters?

Your welcome Ryan :D.

Edit: I'm off to go take a shower. I'll talk to you guys later!

Well, I know what is does, I'm just confused how we obtain the ability to actually get votes :P It says we've reached our max for the day.

Adis-I don't think that's the case. Another forum I go to used to have a similar rating posts thing. But they removed it awhile back, because it was causing too many stupid posts and drama.

You'll probably just see a rating next to every post if it was enabled.

edit: Link-It's probably set like that, because whoever controls the forum doesn't want people to use it but can't actually remove it. That's my guess.

Doc-Whoops sorry. I forgot about that. It's fun calling you Doctor... :-)

Eh, they are both close enough it doesnt bother me either way ;)

Adis-I don't think that's the case. Another forum I go to used to have a similar rating posts thing. But they removed it awhile back, because it was causing too many stupid posts and drama.

You'll probably just see a rating next to every post if it was enabled.

Ian probably can't disable the feature, so he gave everyone no votes so that this problem wouldn't occur.

Okay, since Doc has a goal for tonight, I'm going to set a more reasonable goal for myself of 1000 posts tonight.

Ian probably can't disable the feature, so he gave everyone no votes so that this problem wouldn't occur.

Okay, since Doc has a goal for tonight, I'm going to set a more reasonable goal for myself of 1000 posts tonight.

Pssssht, thats to easy Link! Go for like 1125! :laughingsmiley:

My record for posts in one day was 130 or so :P I'm not sure where I'm at right now, but I doubt that I will get a hundred more in the next five hours or so.

-Drags Tyler into FMdom- Hurry up! Only 211 posts to go! Dx

I'm not sure what my record is but I just noticed that i'm at the top of the todays-top-20-posters list. :P

-Drags Tyler into FMdom- Hurry up! Only 211 posts to go! Dx

I'm not sure what my record is but I just noticed that i'm at the top of the todays-top-20-posters list. :P

Where's that? Which forum? Hehe, just wondering :whistle:

Making 1500 posts in one day would require some sort of posting buddy, and a IM style conversation with responses at least once a minute :P

Well, I might have been over 130 before, thats just the highest I've noticed when I actually looked :P

Come on, Link! Let's talk IM style together~! :-D

My posts look really awkward with this huge empty space under it...

I have a question for you guys! Is there a word limit for signatures? I know there is a line limit, but what about words?

Making 1500 posts in one day would require some sort of posting buddy, and a IM style conversation with responses at least once a minute tongue.gif

Yay for posting buddies! :P

-has many of these-