Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I used to watch, CSI LV, Miami, and NY, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour, Without A Trace, Numb3rs, Shark, and Cold Case.

If I went back to be a lawyer now, I'd be over 30 before I got my law degree. :laughingsmiley: Just going in for a 4 year, I'd be older than most kids are when they've graduated, if they went straight from HS. :laughingsmiley:

I was wondering the same thing. To me, I assume animes (depending on which one) are like cartoons, but with more substance.

It's not really that bad, but then again, who wants to be in school till their 30? XD. So, I see your point on that.

Those are alot of shows to keep up with :mellow: I like Cold Case, another one added to the list.

It's not really that bad, but then again, who wants to be in school till their 30? XD. So, I see your point on that.

Those are alot of shows to keep up with :mellow: I like Cold Case, another one added to the list.

Normally, it wouldn't be that big of deal, but I'm married now and working full-time. It would make things much more complicated. Plus, he wants to be a lawyer. He'd be better at it than me. He'll do it.

Cold Case got canceled too. :( CBS canceled 6-7 shows I think. Cold Case, Numb3rs, Ghost Whisper, Old Adventures of New Christine. I don't remember the rest.

Normally, it wouldn't be that big of deal, but I'm married now and working full-time. It would make things much more complicated. Plus, he wants to be a lawyer. He'd be better at it than me. He'll do it.

Cold Case got canceled too. :( CBS canceled 6-7 shows I think. Cold Case, Numb3rs, Ghost Whisper, Old Adventures of New Christine. I don't remember the rest.

You guys could have been a duo, or something! :D It would have been funny if two opposing clients hired you too.

Wow :/ That's dumb. I like Ghost Whisper as well XD. I think ABC Family picked it up, but I'm not sure on that one. I remember that's where I've last seen it.

*slaps CAV multiple times*

now you hate anime as well as RPGs

what do you have against Japan <_<

I've been hating anime, but I have nothing against Japan.

Aw, you guys changed your names. Now I gotta get used to calling you SS again.

I have to think of some text to add it... -thinks- What to write...

I guess the new topic is about our sigs XD. If anyone wants to change it, feel free to.

I'm thinking about changing my set, but I just have to figure out what to do next :P

But if I switch, I will miss the dance :worried:

Lulz, yes it would appear so.

Anyone else notice that one person changed their sig/name/avvie and then everyone else did too. xD

Yeah, I've noticed it. But I haven't been able to change my name till a few posts ago XD.

I was going to change mine a few weeks ago, but when I found the dance again I wanted to leave it be ^_^

:O Welcome to super memberness

I was going to change mine a few weeks ago, but when I found the dance again I wanted to leave it be ^_^

:O Welcome to super memberness

Thank you :D. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Hmm...I might change my name to Adis. :D

I just checked my display name history and I changed to this on August 7, 2009, and before that I had the display name Noog for a whole year as well. I think I'm due for a name change :P