Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never been to that place but i've heard about it. Or have I?

Just for future reference Ryan, when I played softball.... there was a reason they had me in the outfield... *coughstrongthrowingarm* now duck. laughingsmiley.gif

-Stands up with a black eye-

I'll remember that. o.x

-Throws stuff at the guests-

I think that one was Tyler! Don't worry man I think you can get surgery for that!

Ouch, sorry Anisha, that'll heal eventually!

Uh, Spritzie, you okay? No, don't, don't throw it back! -hides-

Edit: Oh, that wasn't Tyler. Sorry Aidan!

Anyway...

So what are we going to talk about?

What did you throw at them XD. They're probably going to run away now!

I don't know.

How about you figure something out Wartex. I haven't seen you make a topic.

Um... I suck at making topics :/ But I'll try....

Um... Um... So... Seen any good movies lately? Idk. :/

that ride, oh yeah, I go on it all the time

Me too! It's my favorite

I feel out-numbered. Where are Anisha, Divya, Meghan, CC, Livvy..... blink.gif

Well, Divya had to leave but will be back when she's gonna go to "sleep".

Abhi used Anishas computer and I imagine she fell asleep while waiting to get her laptop back or something.

And no idea about the others. -shrug-

What did you throw at them XD. They're probably going to run away now!

Fish pies. b)

Well, Divya had to leave but will be back when she's gonna go to "sleep".

Abhi used Anishas computer and I imagine she fell asleep while waiting to get her laptop back or something.

And no idea about the others. -shrug-

Fish pies. b)

Sounds...yummy

Sorry Wartex, but there's an app, er, topic for that.

I guess I'll think of a new one. <_<

Hm... What's everyones favorite tv shows?

Edit: Woot! Super member :D

Aw, i'm sorry Spritzie. Dx

CAV, when you join DC next year come to the Minions board. I'm having the funniest conversation i've had in weeks over there right now. tongue.gif

WOO! GRATZ ADIS! ^^

My favorites are all the law/crime. CSIs, Numb3rs (which got canceled. I'm heart-broken. That was my all-time favorite.) Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Eleventh Hour (Which got canceled last year.)

But I haven't watched TV in forever. I mainly watch movies now. Or episodes of a Japanese anime the husband watches.

Aw, i'm sorry Spritzie. Dx

CAV, when you join DC next year come to the Minions board. I'm having the funniest conversation i've had in weeks over there right now. tongue.gif

WOO! GRATZ ADIS! ^^

Thanks! :D.

Now I have to think of a new name >>

Congrats Adis. I sat for quite awhile trying to think something up myself.

Thank you! :D

It's going to take forever! Gahh :/

My favorites are all the law/crime. CSIs, Numb3rs (which got canceled. I'm heart-broken. That was my all-time favorite.) Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Eleventh Hour (Which got canceled last year.)

But I haven't watched TV in forever. I mainly watch movies now. Or episodes of a Japanese anime the husband watches.

oh wow. Why did Numb3rs get canceled? I remember my mom would watch it, and I would sometimes watch it with her. I like Criminal Minds, CSI, and I've seen episodes of The Mentalist. All those are very good. :yes:

I'm mostly into cartoons :/ I love That 70s Show, Invader Zim, Ed Edd and Eddy, and those sort of stuff.

Like I told Tyler. IF I join. I guess I have to send you the message too.

Congrats Wartex.

oh wow. Why did Numb3rs get canceled? I remember my mom would watch it, and I would sometimes watch it with her. I like Criminal Minds, CSI, and I've seen episodes of The Mentalist. All those are very good. :yes:

I'm mostly into cartoons :/ I love That 70s Show, Invader Zim, Ed Edd and Eddy, and those sort of stuff.

I don't know. It's had a pretty long run. I guess they just weren't getting the viewers anymore. I think it lasted 6 or so years. My whole family watched it. My best friend loved it. I'm devastated. Friday nights will never be the same again.

I just like crime shows. I think it's all due to my Law and Order class in HS. Right afterwards, I worked at the District Attorney's Office for a year, and I was very close to going to law school. So I just have an interest in that stuff now.

I watch a lot of shows, but since there aren't new episodes currently of my current favorites, I just watch animes that keep putting out new episodes (such as FMA: Brotherhood and Kekashi *knows he spelled that wrong* and reruns of ones I haven't seen all of (Bleach, Ghost in the Shell)

I watch a lot of shows, but since there aren't new episodes currently of my current favorites, I just watch animes that keep putting out new episodes (such as FMA: Brotherhood and Kekashi *knows he spelled that wrong* and reruns of ones I haven't seen all of (Bleach, Ghost in the Shell)

Bleach is the anime we watch. We get the Japanese version with the English subs. Neither of us could handle the English version. I've really started enjoying it. He wants me to start watching Naurto, but I'm resisting.

Like I told Tyler. IF I join. I guess I have to send you the message too.

Congrats Wartex.

Thanks!

I don't know. It's had a pretty long run. I guess they just weren't getting the viewers anymore. I think it lasted 6 or so years. My whole family watched it. My best friend loved it. I'm devastated. Friday nights will never be the same again.

I just like crime shows. I think it's all due to my Law and Order class in HS. Right afterwards, I worked at the District Attorney's Office for a year, and I was very close to going to law school. So I just have an interest in that stuff now.

Wow, I guess that's probably why :/ Whenever my favorite cartoons would get canceled on Cartoon Network, I was alittle sad :/ But then I guess I grow out of it. I still watch it, whenever it comes on, which is barely.

I'm a fan of Law and Order. If it's on, I'll try to watch it. But most of the time I'm on the computer. I think it would be pretty cool to work as a CSI or Lawyer. Do you plan on going to law school?

I LOVE Bleach. I stopped watching it after episode 190, or so? I can't really remember which episode I stopped on. I also like Kekkashi. I think it's spelled with two ks? But I stopped watching anime.

Bleach is the anime we watch. We get the Japanese version with the English subs. Neither of us could handle the English version. I've really started enjoying it. He wants me to start watching Naurto, but I'm resisting.

Yeah, I used to watch all my anime in Japanese with English Subs. Dubbed verison tends to ruin everything.

For the love of god, don't watch Nartuo >>

I'm a fan of Law and Order. If it's on, I'll try to watch it. But most of the time I'm on the computer. I think it would be pretty cool to work as a CSI or Lawyer. Do you plan on going to law school?

I LOVE Bleach. I stopped watching it after episode 190, or so? I can't really remember which episode I stopped on. I also like Kekkashi. I think it's spelled with two ks? But I stopped watching anime.

I loved Law and Order too, but the times conflicted with my CBS shows. :laughingsmiley:

No, I'm not going to. If I go back to school, it will be for a computer degree of some sort (since that's the field I work in now) or possibly just a general business degree.

I slowly got more and more into Bleach. Things are getting crazy now. I think it's at episode 275/276 in Japan.

I loved Law and Order too, but the times conflicted with my CBS shows. :laughingsmiley:

No, I'm not going to. If I go back to school, it will be for a computer degree of some sort (since that's the field I work in now) or possibly just a general business degree.

I slowly got more and more into Bleach. Things are getting crazy now. I think it's at episode 275/276 in Japan.

What other CBS shows do you watch? I like Two and a half Men. Sadly, I don't watch this alot :/ I also like Family Guy, Simpsons, Clevenshow, and all that good stuff.

Ooh. Good luck in that! I still have to find out what I want to major in, I sort of have an idea but I'm not 100% sure on it.

Yeah it is! Its too long, so I'm waiting for it to finish or something. :/

What other CBS shows do you watch? I like Two and a half Men. Sadly, I don't watch this alot :/ I also like Family Guy, Simpsons, Clevenshow, and all that good stuff.

Ooh. Good luck in that! I still have to find out what I want to major in, I sort of have an idea but I'm not 100% sure on it.

Yeah it is! Its too long, so I'm waiting for it to finish or something. :/

I used to watch, CSI LV, Miami, and NY, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour, Without A Trace, Numb3rs, Shark, and Cold Case.

If I went back to be a lawyer now, I'd be over 30 before I got my law degree. :laughingsmiley: Just going in for a 4 year, I'd be older than most kids are when they've graduated, if they went straight from HS. :laughingsmiley:

*slaps CAV multiple times*

now you hate anime as well as RPGs

what do you have against Japan <_<

I was wondering the same thing. To me, I assume animes (depending on which one) are like cartoons, but with more substance.