Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Nooo dont leave! I am all alone now because CAV and Tyler and Spritzie arent posting! :crying:

Awww. I'm here. You know why I wasn't posting. But no new NM's have come through. But that won't stop me from checking... repeatedly.

Awww. I'm here. You know why I wasn't posting. But no new NM's have come through. But that won't stop me from checking... repeatedly.

Haha and yayyyyy you are posting! I am gonna go NM the owner of _Russian_ and give her a piece of my mind for not replying to your NMs!! :grrr: Haha.

Ok I didnt. She might have signed off. Grrr on her! And yes, you are a verrrry patient person! So no worries!

And...Yay! Ryan is back! :laughingsmiley:

Oh yeahhh that! Borrrinnggg after a while. I am also kinda bored about the oil spill. I know it is HUGE and dangerous, but c'mon, I cant do anything about it!

Yup. Put some new news up.

And lulz, one of idiot anchors asked the other anchor if they think America has spies in Russia. Either he's the dumbest person i've ever seen or he really dosen't like the other anchor...

Also: Did you guys know TNT can track your account if you call them?

Wow that is actually kinda funny! But sad at the same time. But I only wonder: why did he prank call Neopets when he could prank call Victoria's Secret? :laughingsmiley:

Came back for a sec (on my iPod)

Oh, phew :) I didn't mean to do it lol. Thanks :)

I've managed to screw up my first few days here lol. Did a post with less than 7 words, created a topic that already existed and now this. I'm such a fail.

Okay haha, thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done this.

It's ok. I've done the same thing :whistle: I think it was all within a day or two period :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Oh wait. I'm like 2 pages behind >>

Haha. But what I love most is prank calling your friends and pretending that you are from VS saying that their hot pink underwear has come in! :laughingsmiley:

Haha. But what I love most is prank calling your friends and pretending that you are from VS saying that their hot pink underwear has come in! :laughingsmiley:

Prank calling is mean. <.<

To be on the other side of the line is just belittling, especially when there are a group of 'friends' committing a silly act on the other side of the line.

But how would I know. :P I've only been prank called twice by an old friend of mine, that was harmless.

Yay, hi CAV. ^^

Hi Adis. ^^

And yes, that is very fun. :P

Hey Ryan!

Prank calling is mean. <.<

To be on the other side of the line is just belittling, especially when there are a group of 'friends' committing a silly act on the other side of the line.

But how would I know. :P I've only been prank called twice by an old friend of mine, that was harmless.

I don't think it's that mean. The other person can always hang up XD. That's what I always do when someone prank calls me. Or I just prank them.

Btw. Di you know that Smurfs is going to be a live action movie? XD

Edit: I had to edit this because I put harmless instead of mean >>