Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My laptop is in my room so I can stay up all night...

That's where mine is :D.

lol, you guys! <3 The reason I take so many breaks is because I can't sit still, so I just stretch and take a quick walk around the house or organize or something.

I can't play keyquest. :( My computer is slow and I can't handle all the people who disconnect right before I win. boo

That stinks :/

I've heard from alot of people that people always quit on them, but it rarely happens to me.

My mom just told me that she's not buying us sodas anymore, because she read that if you drink more then 3 sodas per week,

in the future, it can cause Pancreas cancer.

TDN Forum is great. It has a really nice and welcoming atmosphere. Not a lot of forums have that. :-)

Wartex- Where did your mom hear that? o_O

I don't care much for soda (i hate it), but that sounds weird.

That stinks :/

I've heard from alot of people that people always quit on them, but it rarely happens to me.

My mom just told me that she's not buying us sodas anymore, because she read that if you drink more then 3 sodas per week,

in the future, it can cause Pancreas cancer.

I quit one game because the dude was being a jerk. He had all the tokens and was one step away from winning while everyone else only had one key each and he STILL was using negative power-ups on us so all 3 of us quit. :P

While at the same time EVERYONE quits on me when I win(It works on my grandpas comp.). Dx

And really? xD

No more soda?! I am so sorry Adis! I love love love soda especially coke!

I know :CC. I love it! I guess I'll just live off of tea.

TDN Forum is great. It has a really nice and welcoming atmosphere. Not a lot of forums have that. :-)

Wartex- Where did your mom hear that? o_O

I don't care much for soda (i hate it), but that sounds weird.

She came home, and told me that she heard it from the doctors, or read it.

I quit one game because the dude was being a jerk. He had all the tokens and was one step away from winning while everyone else only had one key each and he STILL was using negative power-ups on us so all 3 of us quit. :P

While at the same time EVERYONE quits on me when I win(It works on my grandpas comp.). Dx

And really? xD

Thats being a sore winner, and I hate when people do that.

I would have quit as well. But then again, I only play 2 player games.

I am so sorry Adis! Stupid doctors!

And about KQ, I never play with more than 1 other person. I don't know why.

I guess she meant that it increase your chances of getting it. Idk. I googled it, and found an articleabout it.

guuhhhh. I just searched up Pancreatic cancer and oh gosh. That sounds terrifying! Everyone eat more fruits and vegetables right now! ._.

I haven't looked up anything, but I don't really care. If I get it, then I get it. I'm not going to change my life around to not get something :/ Plus I eat alot of fruits, and veggys anyways, so hopefully it'll cancel it out XD

That doctor must hate you. I'm sorry Adis. Do you need a hug, cause I can go get Tyler... :P

2 person games are too easy to be quit on in...

My mom read it or heard it, but I don't think it was from the doctor I go to :/ I'll just drink green tea from now on.

But if you play 2 player games, you have a better chance of getting a gold, or silver key. And it's faster and better prices.

Lulz, I never do it that way cause I tend to win and i'm super unlucky with who I play with. Dx

Play with some friends, or something. There are a list of people who'll play KQ on TDN.

I haven't looked up anything, but I don't really care. If I get it, then I get it. I'm not going to change my life around to not get something :/ Plus I eat alot of fruits, and veggys anyways, so hopefully it'll cancel it out XD

Yea, except when you're diagnosed with pancreatic cancer you probably wont last another five years. v_v Dieing young seems kinda lame, but w/e. As long as you're not eating garbage all the time... I guess you're safe!

I should add myself to that KQ list. Hopefully TDN members don't mind my slow laptop. :>

We have that? Really? -goes to read it- Thanks Adis! :D

I forgot what it's under XD. But your welcome :D

Yea, except when you're diagnosed with pancreatic cancer you probably wont last another five years. v_v Dieing young seems kinda lame, but w/e. As long as you're not eating garbage all the time... I guess you're safe!

I should add myself to that KQ list. Hopefully TDN members don't mind my slow laptop. :>

It would be a shame if I died young, and I'm sure my mom wouldn't be too happy :/ But whatever god has in store for me, that's whats going to happen.

lol, you guys! <3 The reason I take so many breaks is because I can't sit still, so I just stretch and take a quick walk around the house or organize or something.

I can't play keyquest. :( My computer is slow and I can't handle all the people who disconnect right before I win. boo

Same thing with me! :O I don't like when KQ hangs all the time. :sad01_anim: And especially when people quit in the middle of the game. <_< Bleh.

EDIT: Where are Spritzie and Divya? :O They promised we would have an awesome chat today. :( I came back for that. Oh well.

EDIT: Where are Spritzie and Divya? :O They promised we would have an awesome chat today. :( Oh well.

I'm still here. I'm checking the forum between playing games. Trying to get some NP. I'm at about 7.1 million right now and my next goal is 7.5.

Wartex- You have an interesting view on life. It's never very negative. That's nice. :-)

Citadel Squirrel- Drink Cranberry Juice. mmmm. I love Cranberry Juice.

PranksterChick- TNT needs to find some way to stop people from quitting like that. I don't know what but... something argh. :(

I'm still here. I'm checking the forum between playing games. Trying to get some NP. I'm at about 7.1 million right now and my next goal is 7.5.

Yay then! ^_^

And :laughingsmiley: Spritzie, seriously, you are a total Richie rich.

PranksterChick- TNT needs to find some way to stop people from quitting like that. I don't know what but... something argh. :(

You are right. Even though I am not that good at KQ, but I hate when people quit in the middle. :( I don't care about who won and who didn't. I just want some NPs. <_<

Wartex- You have an interesting view on life. It's never very negative. That's nice. :-)

Citadel Squirrel- Drink Cranberry Juice. mmmm. I love Cranberry Juice.

Thanks! :D Most people tell me I have a negative view on life >>

Yay then! ^_^

And :laughingsmiley: Spritzie, seriously, you are a total Richie rich.

I don't know what you're talking about. I just want a Draik. And so far... the NP isn't helping. I don't have enough. :( And I still haven't heard from the girl that wanted to trade for my Krawk. She had 3 offers she was considering. Mine, and 2 UCs. She sent me a Neomail the other night, saying she was turning down the 2 UC, because she wanted the Krawk more. But she hasn't been online since then... and her inbox is full. So I'm just waiting.

Hello people :)

I'm not going to be here too long because I'm leaving soon and I just wanted to check up on the forum.

Aww man, I'm leaving now -___-; Gosh, my mom told me ten minutes.

Well, I'll be back later. Byee.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. edit your previous post if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.