Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sounds like the opposite of our Drivers Ed class :P Our instructors showed us a whole bunch of gory accidents (chopped off heads, bodies split, motorcyclist thrown into a 6 axle truck, etc.) and autopsies for drunk drivers.

Now THAT sounds like my health class! They show us people who are high and drunk. We are all like, "You guys are going to get us depressed so we go and do drugs!"

lol. Our health books told us all of the names that they used on the streets for every commonly used illegal drug. It was almost like they are teaching us how to get it instead. XD

It was probably because they couldn't figure out how to get through the new programming, and now they do.

Just don't buy expensive stuff in user shops for 1 neopoint.

Are these for shops only? Or can trades be CG'd too?

Random question: How many accounts have you lost due to Cookie Grabbers? If you actually lost any.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

They have a new account, but they're not trying to get anything on the new one. They were really rich and had millions invested in stocks, so it would take years just to even start on what was deleted.

I've been CG'd before and I lost about four accounts. I really don't know how I could fall for a scam like that so often but I would assume that the item's price was a typographical error so I would buy it :/

Like something was really worth 100k and they put 10k, I would buy it.

I don't know. I used to RS these slushies that were worth about 4k. For some reason, some users would price them at 1 NP every day. I would buy them and then sell them at 3500. That and the Kougra Paw book, but that dropped in worth since they released it in newbie packs.

About that, it says I have 2 transfers. Does that mean one incoming transfer and one outgoing or two incoming and two outgoing?

I don't know if it's outgoing or outcoming or something else xD sorry.

If I'm not mistaken, a transfer is counted as either an incoming or outgoing, so you can do that in any combination. (2 out, 2 in, 1out & 1 in)

If I'm not mistaken, a transfer is counted as either an incoming or outgoing, so you can do that in any combination. (2 out, 2 in, 1out & 1 in)

My husband and I tested this. He has 1 a month. I had transferred him a pet, but he hadn't sent one out. I tried to transfer another to him, and it said his incoming had been used. So for each transfer, it includes one incoming and one outgoing.

So since I have two. I could only receive once and send once?

Someone told me that there's neopets has a page where you can check how many you have left.