Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's why I don't go to shops anymore. Or lookups, petpages, galleries, ect...

The thing I'm going to do is not go for items that look too good to be true.

I hardly go to galleries, and I hardly go to petpages. Everything else, I go to :/

[color="#000080"Mkay, I'm on a phone right now, so posting is gonna be slow from me.

First, Doc, your family is now on my family's prayer list on the bathroom mirror. I'm so sorry he didn't make it. But since I'm big on silver linings, here's one for you: At least he doesn't have to put up with the sickness anymore.

Second, happy birthday, Div! And happy Independence Day, fellow Americans! And happy day, everyone else! :D

Finally, I think we'd be called HOPers, not HOPs. :P[/color]

Thank you. We have just under $300 of fireworks in memory; the big deal loud things.. 'cause he loved loud things. Its gonna be a memorable night <3

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Div!! *birthday song* :guitar:

Lulz, I almost started buying the lowest priced item again and now i'm back to not even going to shops. xD

I HAVE to go to petpages, I have alot of affiliates for my petpages and I can't just say no to everyone. That'd be kinda rude. Dx

Edit: Oh, I just noticed that I hit 3k posts. xD

Lulz, I almost started buying the lowest priced item again and now i'm back to not even going to shops. xD

I HAVE to go to petpages, I have alot of affiliates for my petpages and I can't just say no to everyone. That'd be kinda rude. Dx

Edit: Oh, I just noticed that I hit 3k posts. xD

I think it'll be fine if you bought the second lowest, or something like that. As long as it's not outrageous cheap, then I'm sure it won't be a CGer. Well, atleast I hope :C

Congratulations :D

Lulz, that's not how my neo mind works. I have my normal mode, where i'm like this and will click most links, go to petpages, look at peoples profiles, and I have lock-down mode. Now, I won't click anything unless posted by someone I really trust, and i'm basically not going ANYWHERE on Neo where there are others besides the boards.

I'm a bit insane. Dx

And thanks. ^^

Lulz, that's not how my neo mind works. I have my normal mode, where i'm like this and will click most links, go to petpages, look at peoples profiles, and I have lock-down mode. Now, I won't click anything unless posted by someone I really trust, and i'm basically not going ANYWHERE on Neo where there are others besides the boards.

I'm a bit insane. Dx

And thanks. ^^

XD. Well that makes sense! It's better to be extra safe, then to go around and buying every cheap item you see.

I'm somewhat on lock down. I'm not going to buy any items, and if so, I'm either going to buy the 3rd shop, or on trades.

Were you here when that cookiemonster dude on the boards was around? xD

And I heard something about there can sometimes be CGers in the wishlist thing on trades.

Also, anyone remember when that dude hacked Neo not too long ago and took screenies from all the richest players accounts? o.o

Were you here when that cookiemonster dude on the boards was around? xD

And I heard something about there can sometimes be CGers in the wishlist thing on trades.

Also, anyone remember when that dude hacked Neo not too long ago and took screenies from all the richest players accounts? o.o

Nope, but I've heard about it. What happened? I know that he posted a board, and that's about it. Did he happen to hack anyone?

Really? Neopets isn't safe anymore. Tsk tsk. And CGers could get into parents bank accounts, and stuff like that. You never know.

Nope. I don't think I was playing then.

No, he just called himself the cookie monster and everyone was all like "AHHH! HE'SACGEROMGONEZ!" and he kept getting frozen and IP banned despite not doing anything. I actually met him once, he was very pleasant to talk too. smile_anim.gif

Yeah, I heard about that. I saw everyday on the boards someone saying they got CGed and a bunch of money went missing from their RL bank account. -shrug-

Oh. It was pretty interesting but sad because all those players got frozen. I think most of them got their accounts back though...

Whoa thats scary! It is kinda insane of him to take screenies and post them. Stupid guy. But still, ahhhhh I am gonna get CGed!!! *hides Neo account under rock*

The dude had nerve. He hacks neo, does the screenie thing, and then emails TNT and tells them he can help them patch the way he got in. xD

This may be false but it's what I heard on the Neoboards and stuff. -shrug-

Honestly, I found it pretty entertaining. About time someone showed TNT that they're not doing enough to protect the site, and while rather bold that was a wake-up call if i've ever seen one...

Although I do wish it wasn't done quite the way the person did it...

The thing about the guy hacking TNT is pretty funny. They really do need to do something to protect us players. He should have sent in the screenshots, along with some neomails XD.

Would you want them to make your neopets experience worse in order to protect the site? It isn't always that they don't know that it's going on. (RSing was a lot easier whenever they didn't have that click-the-picture thing)

A CG can be an item in a shop?

Would you want them to make your neopets experience worse in order to protect the site? It isn't always that they don't know that it's going on. (RSing was a lot easier whenever they didn't have that click-the-picture thing)

A CG can be an item in a shop?

But it would be worse either way. Think of if you go CGed, and lost all the items/pets and stuff, and you worked real hard for it. Wouldn't this make your neopets experience worse?

And yeah, they can be. That's what happened to me, and a codestone.

Omg never heard of any of this stuff that has been goin on in neo right now I only get on to chat with frends and play a few games and my petpet labs and I am kind of glad I dont buy stuff and look on other peoples accounts or clicks on links and now that I seen all the been going one I dont think I will for quite some time now its so sad.

They got you hook, line, and sinker on that one. XD Try not to be too eager for a while when shopping.

Yeah I know :/ But atleast I learned my lesson.

Seriously guys don't be scared. Just be safe with your decisions. :yes:

I agree with Link. I wasn't trying to get everyone to be scared, just caution.

Before you buy an item, you can check out the sellers user look up. If it looks like a newbie, then don't buy from them.