Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have read your profile, like, thrice? :laughingsmiley:

And :O I want to become a photographer when I grow up too!! Same pinch! ^_^

I have read it, Patricia. That's your name, right? ^_^

Yup, that is my name :)

Editing this profile is a bit confusing, I haven't used this type of coding in a while. I'm so used to HTML.

I want to minor in photography when I get in college! n__n

XD. Really? I've read everyone who posted on here. :D I think I also read yours more then once XD

Yeah, reading profiles = awesome. :yes:

Lol, :laughingsmiley: my elder brother is getting annoyed at me and my younger brother for watching Saw.

And I am playing YYB right now. Yay for YYBing and posting on forums at the same time. b)

Editing this profile is a bit confusing, I haven't used this type of coding in a while. I'm so used to HTML.

Yeah it is. I just put the basic stuff.

I want a minor/major in photography, with a major/minor in English Or creative writing.

Yeah, reading profiles = awesome. :yes:

Lol, :laughingsmiley: my elder brother is getting annoyed at me and my younger brother for watching Saw.

And I am playing YYB right now. Yay for YYBing and posting on forums at the same time. b)

XD. It is amazing :D. I love learning about people.

Why is he getting mad at you? XD. I'm playing keyquest, talking on the phone, and posting.

Lulz, I spend my whole day reading profiles. That's why I tend to show up on everyones recent visitors bar so much, I like to reread them when bored. xD

Sorry for late reply. xD

13.2!! Yeah, yeah, I remember. laughingsmiley.gif

And ghosts? jealous.gif Bleh. I don't believe. Though they are interesting to know about.

Do you? Have you seen a ghost? ohmy.gif When? Where? How? Nice one? Or bad? I wanna know!

Lulz. xD

Yes. In my room. -hides- He had a cane, a mustache, and 1920's style clothing. crying_anim02.gif

And then again in the room i'm in currently but I don't wanna talk about that...

I've only played 150 games of YYB in the finals so far. I feel so worthless. I used to do 100 games a day Dx

Yeah it is. I just put the basic stuff.

I want a minor/major in photography, with a major/minor in English Or creative writing.

Ooh, English. What do you want to be when you get older?

I'm planning to major in pharmacy and minor in photography :)

I was used to HMTL, but BB codes are a lot cooler. I have no idea why. They are easy. :P

I love photography! :O *Hugs camera*

XD. It is amazing :D. I love learning about people.

Why is he getting mad at you? XD. I'm playing keyquest, talking on the phone, and posting.

:laughingsmiley: He was like, "Why were you watching it? Anisha, Abhi! Those are not for kids. *snatches DVD* go to sleep." Pfft. Abhi went to sleep, but I am still awake. :laughingsmiley:

And you are talking on phone? :O I want to do it too, but most of my friends are probably sleeping now. <_<

Yes. In my room. -hides- He had a cane, a mustache, and 1920's style clothing. crying_anim02.gif

And then again in the room i'm in currently but I don't wanna talk about that...

Oh no. I am so sorry about that. *Hugs* :sad01_anim:

Though the mustache sounds a little funny. :P

He is like, "Why were you watching it? Anisha, Abhi! Those are not for kids. *snatches DVD* go to sleep." Pfft. Abhi went to sleep, but I am still awake. laughingsmiley.gif

Luolz, when aren't you awake? xD

Actually, not that scary.

I like ghosts, and i'm fascinated by them as well. I mean think about what people commonly define as a ghost. The concept amazes me. :nerd:

And yes, the mustache was quite funny.

I like ghosts, and i'm fascinated by them as well. I mean think about what people commonly define as a ghost. The concept amazes me. :nerd:

When I am in my History class, I sleep. :whistle:

I like ghosts, but the one in the movies, not real. :sad01_anim:

Ooh, English. What do you want to be when you get older?

I'm planning to major in pharmacy and minor in photography :)

Either a photography, or a writer. But I want to take English because it's basically the same thing. And I could use it to get a job if I don't do photography, or write.

I was used to HMTL, but BB codes are a lot cooler. I have no idea why. They are easy. :P

I love photography! :O *Hugs camera*

:laughingsmiley: He was like, "Why were you watching it? Anisha, Abhi! Those are not for kids. *snatches DVD* go to sleep." Pfft. Abhi went to sleep, but I am still awake. :laughingsmiley:

And you are talking on phone? :O I want to do it too, but most of my friends are probably sleeping now. <_<

Oh no. I am so sorry about that. *Hugs* :sad01_anim:

Though the mustache sounds a little funny. :P

What kind of camera do you own? DO you have any sites where you upload pictures?

It sucks that you're friends are asleep :C You could always talk to someone on the TDN boards or something.

I love Ghosts as well. I always research about them, or aliens.

Lulz, I actually enjoy history class. xD

Oh I hate how hollywood twists the idea of a common ghost into something malicous. I understand it's to make a good movie, but eh...

Oh I hate how hollywood twists the idea of a common ghost into something malicous. I understand it's to make a good movie, but eh...

Yeah. Like Paranormal Activity. I liked the movie but they said it was true when it wasn't. They're making a second one!

Edit:

Do you guys own a DSLR camera or just a regular digital camera? :O

I have a point and shoot camera.

Do you guys own a DSLR camera or just a regular digital camera? :O

I have a DSLR. It has 12.2 megapixels. Oh hey! There it is!

542181.jpg

I know, I'm so awesome :P

A sequel? You gotta be kidding me. xD

The only camera I own is on my phone and it sucks. xD

Go to youtube, and type in Paranormal Activity 2. It shows you the trailer, it's freaking weird.

542181.jpg

I'm jealous! I want one of those but I don't have the money.

What kind of camera do you own? DO you have any sites where you upload pictures?

It sucks that you're friends are asleep :C You could always talk to someone on the TDN boards or something.

I have a Canon Camera, and I love it.

And yeah, TDN buddies are awesome! :laughingsmiley: I love them.

:laughingsmiley: Don't you feel sleepy? I = bored of listening to how India fought against some random country, got betrayed and won at last. <_<

542181.jpg

You definitely are awesome! :O Can I borrow it? For a couple of months?

And ... I still hate History class. <_<

Considering that it was $600 (USD) I'm not going to FedEx this to India :P I have a friend with the exact same camera in Malta though.

Considering that it was $600 (USD) I'm not going to FedEx this to India :P I have a friend with the exact same camera in Malta though.

<_< Fine. I would ask my mom to buy some good one. :O

And :laughingsmiley: Malta sorta reminds me of Moltara. Hmmn.

Oh boy, my brother is playing a Eminem song. Some one save me. x_x

Ooh, I'm so jealous! :( I have a really old digital camera from like 5 years ago. I don't use it anymore but my friend has a DSLR and I love using it. I wish I could afford one though :/

I don't know how to buy a DSLR camera though that's why I'm waiting until I minor in it in college if I could afford it. Does anyone know about college? Because I have a question.

I have never seen Paranormal Activity :O

I don't know how to buy a DSLR camera though that's why I'm waiting until I minor in it in college if I could afford it. Does anyone know about college? Because I have a question.

I have never seen Paranormal Activity :O

It's an all right movie. But it's nothing grand and special.

My little sister fell asleep during it.