Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hm, i'm afraid to click that thread about knowing how to get back into an old account that you forgot the b-day too but it appears Anisha already posted on it. o.o

I don't wanna see Saw. I like intellectual stuff and comedy, not an insane puppt going around killing random people. <.<

-Resists urge to make comment about Anisha still being 15-

ohmy.gif

<|\

/\

And lulz, good luck Anisha. xD

lol at the stickman. :laughingsmiley: Looks awesome.

And thanks. I am going to watch it now. *Dramatically picks up the DVD*

I was going to go see that, but then I got scared and didnt. Sounds like I made a good decision!

You are a smart girl. :laughingsmiley: Don't watch it, I tell ya, it's addicting and scary, at the same time. :sad01_anim:

Oh really XD. I still haven't seen 1-5? But sure, I'll watch it with you XD.

I am making my younger brother watch it with me. Yay for begging, and pleading. :P

He said yes. Now, I would have some to hide behind. :O

lol at the stickman. :laughingsmiley: Looks awesome.

And thanks. I am going to watch it now. *Dramatically picks up the DVD*

You are a smart girl. :laughingsmiley: Don't watch it, I tell ya, it's addicting and scary, at the same time. :sad01_anim:

I am making my younger brother watch it with me. Yay for begging, and pleading. :P

He said yes. Now, I would have some to hide behind. :O

I don't know why, but I have the urge to play Resident Evil 4 now. I guess cause you said something about hiding behind your brother. Whenever I would play a scary game, I would get my brother to come into the room, or someone XD.

lol at the stickman. laughingsmiley.gif Looks awesome.

Thank-you. ^^

I am making my younger brother watch it with me. Yay for begging, and pleading. tongue.gif

He said yes. Now, I would have some to hide behind. ohmy.gif

I've never understood the fear of movies like that...

What's so scary about graphics, camera angles, and fake blood? -shrug-

Anisha, you are such a funny person. :P

I know that. b)

:laughingsmiley: Kidding.

I've never understood the fear of movies like that...

What's so scary about graphics, camera angles, and fake blood? -shrug-

What? You have no idea how scary Saw is. Ask Adis! *pokes Adis* He has seen it, and got scared, but he is 5 or 6 years older than you. :O

I don't know why, but I have the urge to play Resident Evil 4 now. I guess cause you said something about hiding behind your brother. Whenever I would play a scary game, I would get my brother to come into the room, or someone XD.

:laughingsmiley: Resident evil was a game, that I never played myself. *looks at the Resident Evil CD lying all alone* And yeah, brothers are awesome to hide behind.

Bleh, stuff like that dosen't scare me.

The only movie that has ever really scared me was when I saw a Richard Simmons video. -eye twitch- I still have nightmares... T-T

I've never played Resident evil, only seen gamplay on youtube.

I hate watching murders in movies or shows because then, when I am going to sleep, I am afraid that I will get murdered in the same way!! *shudder*

:( Oh no. I am so sorry. *hugs* Really, everything would be okay, trust me. Just don't give up hope. I know how it feels when you lose someone. :sad02: Just hang on there!

Hey everyone! I changed my password, and everything, so nothing happened :D

I'm sorry about that :C. I've been in the same situation before, so I know how you feel.

But happy 4th of July to Everyone.

Yes it issss! Thank you soo much for remembering! You are officially my bestest friend! *hugssssss*

I am soooooooo sorry! I dont really know how it feels, because I never really knew either of my grandfathers. I really hope that you feel better! Wow, I just made it sound like you are sick. Maybe grief is an illness.

Thanks all. He's in a better place now... -_-

I know that. b)

:laughingsmiley: Kidding.

What? You have no idea how scary Saw is. Ask Adis! *pokes Adis* He has seen it, and got scared, but he is 5 or 6 years older than you. :O

:laughingsmiley: Resident evil was a game, that I never played myself. *looks at the Resident Evil CD lying all alone* And yeah, brothers are awesome to hide behind.

XD. I'm 3 years older then you! Only 18. And yeah, that crap freaks the crap out of me! I hate any kind of movie that could happen in real life.

Resident Evil is the best! You should play it. I thought it was going to be scary at first, but it ended up not being.

Bleh, stuff like that dosen't scare me.

The only movie that has ever really scared me was when I saw a Richard Simmons video. -eye twitch- I still have nightmares... T-T

I've never played Resident evil, only seen gamplay on youtube.

It's a great game. Espically 4! I wish 1-3 were like 4, because then I would play them.

I hate watching murders in movies or shows because then, when I am going to sleep, I am afraid that I will get murdered in the same way!! *shudder*

That's who I am! That's why I don't watch those kinds of movies.

I hope I don't kill The HOP board again >> -waits-

I don't get you people. It's just graphics and molding with fake blood. xD

Has anyone here seen "The Others"? THAT was a scary movie. :yes:

Everyones scared of different things XD.

I think I've seen it...hm...

XD. I'm 3 years older then you! Only 18. And yeah, that crap freaks the crap out of me! I hate any kind of movie that could happen in real life.

Resident Evil is the best! You should play it. I thought it was going to be scary at first, but it ended up not being.

:laughingsmiley: I know you are three years older than me, but I was talking about Ryan, he is 13.

Resident Evil ... is something I wouldn't dare to play. Even though I don't believe in ghosts, I am a little bit to the scared side. I live probably all by myself.

And I just saw some clips of the movie Saw. :sad01_anim: No way, I am not watching it. *hides behind Abhi(my brother)*

laughingsmiley.gif I know you are three years older than me, but I was talking about Ryan, he is 13.

13.2 thank-you-very-much! :P

You don't beleive in ghosts? Have you never seen an episode of ghost hunters? Or for that matter seen an actualy ghost?

You don't beleive in ghosts? Have you never seen an episode of ghost hunters? Or for that matter seen an actualy ghost?

13.2!! Yeah, yeah, I remember. :laughingsmiley:

And ghosts? <_< Bleh. I don't believe. Though they are interesting to know about.

Do you? Have you seen a ghost? :O When? Where? How? Nice one? Or bad? I wanna know!

:laughingsmiley: I know you are three years older than me, but I was talking about Ryan, he is 13.

Resident Evil ... is something I wouldn't dare to play. Even though I don't believe in ghosts, I am a little bit to the scared side. I live probably all by myself.

And I just saw some clips of the movie Saw. :sad01_anim: No way, I am not watching it. *hides behind Abhi(my brother)*

Resident Evil is a great game! You should try it one day, and play it till the end.

Ehh. Saw isn't a movie that I would watch. It just looks to disgusting.

I believe in ghosts, demons, aliens, and all that good stuff. It just seems...all real.

Resident Evil is a great game! You should try it one day, and play it till the end.

Ehh. Saw isn't a movie that I would watch. It just looks to disgusting.

I believe in ghosts, demons, aliens, and all that good stuff. It just seems...all real.

I should. :O

Don't watch it. Even my brother got scared. What can I say? He is only 13, a kid.

*looks at Ryan* I hope he isn't going to attack me for saying this. :P

I believe in Aliens! :O They are awesome. But ... pfft at ghosts and demons. :laughingsmiley:

I should. :O

Don't watch it. Even my brother got scared. What can I say? He is only 13, a kid.

*looks at Ryan* I hope he isn't going to attack me for saying this. :P

I believe in Aliens! :O They are awesome. But ... pfft at ghosts and demons. :laughingsmiley:

Have you seen Fourth Kind? That's such a good movie!

Hey, it's Anisha again :) By the way, I like your profile :) You make me want to edit mine like that.

Oh, hey Booimaninja! ^_^ And thank you. I love my profile, but it's way too long, people hesitate to read it all. Pfft. Lazy people. :laughingsmiley:

Between, I would love to know a little about you. Tell me when you edit your About Me page. :yes:

Have you seen Fourth Kind? That's such a good movie!

No. :O Is it any good?

Oh, hey Booimaninja! ^_^ And thank you. I love my profile, but it's way too long, people hesitate to read it all. Pfft. Lazy people. :laughingsmiley:

Between, I would love to know a little about you. Tell me when you edit your About Me page. :yes:

No. :O Is it any good?

I've read your profile XD. I like it!

And yeah, it's pretty good! It's creepy as well. You should watch it!

I am editing it as we speak :)

I've read your profile XD. I like it!

And yeah, it's pretty good! It's creepy as well. You should watch it!

I have read your profile, like, thrice? :laughingsmiley:

And :O I want to become a photographer when I grow up too!! Same pinch! ^_^

I am editing it as we speak :)

I have read it, Patricia. That's your name, right? ^_^

I have read your profile, like, thrice? :laughingsmiley:

And :O I want to become a photographer when I grow up to!! Same pinch! ^_^

I have read it, Patricia. That's your name, right? ^_^

XD. Really? I've read everyone who posted on here. :D I think I also read yours more then once XD