Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

...He didn't make it.... :crying_blow: ...This really sucks... :crying_blow:

:( *hugs*

Go spend some time with your family. I'm really sorry for your loss.

Oh, what did I miss? -reads back-

Oh i'm so sorry! -hugs- Depending on your religion you can think of it as he's in a better place now. :yes:

@Livvy

There was a CGer link in a topic where someone was saying they were lending Meowy/Chokato fo free last night.

Yes it issss! Thank you soo much for remembering! You are officially my bestest friend! *hugssssss*

I know, I am the best. b)

:laughingsmiley: Kidding.

I am pretty good at remembering birthdays. :yes: Most of all, I love birthday parties. So sad I can't attend yours. :P

I know, I am the best. b)

:laughingsmiley: Kidding.

I am pretty good at remembering birthdays. :yes: Most of all, I love birthday parties. So sad I can't attend yours. :P

I am not having a birthday partay because all of my friends are out of town for 4th of July! Wah! But...I am having my partay next month! Lol.

I am not having a birthday partay because all of my friends are out of town for 4th of July! Wah! But...I am having my partay next month! Lol.

Happy birthday! Why not just have it tomorrow XD, or a week from now :D

So...I got an email from TNT, for a lost password...and I didn't send it. Gahh.

Happy birthday! Why not just have it tomorrow XD, or a week from now :D

So...I got an email from TNT, for a lost password...and I didn't send it. Gahh.

I figured that everyone will be here in August and plus, I am having it on a cruise. That was the ONLY available cruise to the Bahamas. :laughingsmiley:

Uh oh...HACKERS! *dundunduhhhhhhh*

Oh, that sucks. :/

But partying next month is a good idea. ^_^ I rarely have birthday parties. My family doesn't believe in Birthdays Parties. :P

I figured that everyone will be here in August and plus, I am having it on a cruise. That was the ONLY available cruise to the Bahamas. :laughingsmiley:

Uh oh...HACKERS! *dundunduhhhhhhh*

Ooh, well that makes sense. I hope your birthday turns out great :D. One of my friends birthdays is today.

Don't say that! I'm already freaking out. I'm debating on if I should just self Ice, so then they won't get crap.

Oh, that sucks. :/

But partying next month is a good idea. ^_^ I rarely have birthday parties. My family doesn't believe in Birthdays Parties. :P

What?! No partays?! You poor child! *sends invite for birthday partay* *actually doesnt bother too because she knows that Anisha is coming anyway!* Date: August 9-14 My address: cannot be posted but PM me! Soooo watcha waiting for?! Book your plane ticket! Lol.

Ooh, well that makes sense. I hope your birthday turns out great :D. One of my friends birthdays is today.

Don't say that! I'm already freaking out. I'm debating on if I should just self Ice, so then they won't get crap.

Tell them I say happy birthday!

DONT SELF ICE! Nonononono! And dont worry, they wont be able to hack your account. Just change your password etc.

What?! No partays?! You poor child! *sends invite for birthday partay* *actually doesnt bother too because she knows that Anisha is coming anyway!* Date: August 9-14 My address: cannot be posted but PM me! Soooo watcha waiting for?! Book your plane ticket! Lol.

Tell them I say happy birthday!

DONT SELF ICE! Nonononono! And dont worry, they wont be able to hack your account. Just change your password etc.

Okay, I will :D.

Ugh. This is just too much trouble. This is the second time I've had to change my password, worrying that the CGer has it.

Good!!!! Everyone is invited!

And I am so sorry! Someone tried to hack my account, but then NMed me saying that they were sorry and please dont report them. Weirdo.

Good!!!! Everyone is invited!

And I am so sorry! Someone tried to hack my account, but then NMed me saying that they were sorry and please dont report them. Weirdo.

Wow. That's dumb of them! XD. But I was stupid. I went to buy a really cheap codestone...and yeah. :/

I am a poor child teen. I am turning 16 this year. b)

Yay! I got an invite. But I was coming though, if you invite me, or not. *book plane's ticket* I am coming -Your city name here- :P

From yesterday's talk, I wasn't able to resist but to watch Saw VI. Everyone wish me luck, this movie is going to be scary. :sad01_anim:

I am a poor child teen. I am turning 16 this month. b)

Yay! I got an invite. But I was coming though, if you invite me, or not. *book plane's ticket* I am coming -Your city name here- :P

From yesterday's talk, I wasn't able to resist but to watch Saw VI. Everyone wish me luck, this movie is going to be scary. :sad01_anim:

XD. You're going to have nightmares for weeks/months/years!

Why not just watch a different movie?

Good luck!

Wow. That's dumb of them! XD. But I was stupid. I went to buy a really cheap codestone...and yeah. :/

I know! Some hackers are really dumb. But dont worry, everyone makes mistakes. Even me! *gasp* :P

I am a poor child teen. I am turning 16 this month. b)

Lol Anisha!

*runs back to yesterday's talk to read the convo* Be right back!

-Resists urge to make comment about Anisha still being 15-

ohmy.gif

<|\

/\

And no invite for me? Omg!

Jk. -wonders if the stick person will actually work...-

And lulz, good luck Anisha. xD

I know! Some hackers are really dumb. But dont worry, everyone makes mistakes. Even me! *gasp* :P

Lol Anisha!

I'm just hoping that they can't get into any of my accounts. :sad01_anim:

You misread it CS! EVERYONE is invited!!! C'mon! Book your plane tickets!

Hm... Do you live in the US? Cause I can drive my car there XD

XD. You're going to have nightmares for weeks/months/years!

Why not just watch a different movie?

Good luck!

Um, yesterday's talk, you know that, gave me some courage, and I am the only one in my house who hasn't seen Saw VI. We have the DVD. Wanna watch it? :mellow: I am scared of watching it alone. :sad01_anim:

Lol Anisha!

Um, we were talking about the movie Saw. That scary, nasty, real-like, movie. :sad01_anim:

Oh great, someones trying to get into your account, Adis? Annoying idiots are annoying. <.<

Orly? -Runs outside, gets grandpas car, and drives into a tree- Is it possible to get their via bike from Arizona? I don't like planes. o.o

Hm... Do you live in the US? Cause I can drive my car there XD

Yup, in Pennsylvania! Fine, I will get more specific. Philadelphia. No more than that!

Um, we were talking about the movie Saw. That scary, nasty, real-like, movie. :sad01_anim:

I was going to go see that, but then I got scared and didnt. Sounds like I made a good decision!

EDIT: CS, I dont know...Philadelphia is pretty far from Arizona!

Um, yesterday's talk, you know that, gave me some courage, and I am the only one in my house who hasn't seen Saw VI. We have the DVD. Wanna watch it? :mellow: I am scared of watching it alone. :sad01_anim:

Oh really XD. I still haven't seen 1-5? But sure, I'll watch it with you XD.

Oh great, someones trying to get into your account, Adis? Annoying idiots are annoying. <.<

Orly? -Runs outside, gets grandpas car, and drives into a tree- Is it possible to get their via bike from Arizona? I don't like planes. o.o

Sadly, yeah. :C I don't see the point of trying to scam someone out of an account they worked so hard on.