Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Erm, perhaps time for a topic change? Or an ambulance for the thread? o.o

Wow, when was the last time we had a CGer at TDN? o.o

-Glares at the CGer thread that hasn't been deleted yet.-

Wow, when was the last time we had a CGer at TDN? o.o

-Glares at the CGer thread that hasn't been deleted yet.-

I know, I couldn't believe that. I see so much talk of CG. What are people supposed to do when they think it's happened to them? Change their password? Something like that?

Clearing your cookies after you've been CG'd won't do a bloody thing, because the scammer will still have your password. Best to change it first before you do anything else.

Hey everyone, I know this is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off topic but I'd like to ask a favor. Could you all pray for my grandpa? He's in the hospital with a BAD case of pancreatitis and the prognosis is bleak! :crying: Thanks...

:( I'll be thinking about your grandpa. It's hard to lose someone.

If I lost my grandpa, I'd have no grandparents left.

:( I'll be thinking about your grandpa. It's hard to lose someone.

If I lost my grandpa, I'd have no grandparents left.

Thank you. :yes:

He's my only grandpa left. I still got two grandmas.

I have no grandparents left. I mean, I only lost two, because I come from a single parent household, but one of them I lost to Parkinson's. So I'll be praying, because I know what it's like to know they're slipping away. :(

*e-hugs Doc*

EDIT: Wait, when did we have a CG-er?

*e-hugs livvy back*

That sucks. :( Parkinson's aint good. Mine has Pancreatitus... or infection of the pancreas... which is baaddddddd :crying:

Yeah, it is. As someone's who's got plenty of issues with her own pancreas, I'm well versed in its diseases. I'll pray he recovers, and if he doesn't, I'll pray for your family to recover.

Don't worry about it. It's not that it's infected; it's just that well... it doesn't work. But I can take enzymes to replace what it should be making, and I'm fine. My problems aren't too serious; I've just been bombarded with "AND THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF THINGS!! *insert freaking out here*" pamphlets.

Im not totally sure what your pancreas does... but I know you gotta have it! :yes:

lol, they just wanna make sure you understand what you have to do. trust me. imma (wannabe) doctor :P

Your pancreas makes enzymes that help you break stuff down. Something like that. :P And haha, yeah, I know. They just get a little too "doom and gloom" for me every now and then. But hey, I'd rather hear about my easily avoidable pancreas issues than my less avoidable lung function issues. Buuuut before we go delving into my medical history, we should probably change the subject. :laughingsmiley:

...He didn't make it.... :crying_blow: ...This really sucks... :crying_blow:

:( Oh no. I am so sorry. *hugs* Really, everything would be okay, trust me. Just don't give up hope. I know how it feels when you lose someone. :sad02: Just hang on there!

Hey everyone! I changed my password, and everything, so nothing happened :D

I'm sorry about that :C. I've been in the same situation before, so I know how you feel.

But happy 4th of July to Everyone.

Hmmn. I am not an American, but, still, happy 4th July!! I hope it goes well. ^_^

P.S. 4th July is Divya's birthday, I think! :O

Yes it issss! Thank you soo much for remembering! You are officially my bestest friend! *hugssssss*

I am soooooooo sorry! I dont really know how it feels, because I never really knew either of my grandfathers. I really hope that you feel better! Wow, I just made it sound like you are sick. Maybe grief is an illness.

Happy 4th. ^^

Lulz, fireworks were last night over here for some reason. xD

Edit: Happy B-day Divya. :D

Same. What is up with the July 3rd fireworks??? And I missed them because I was at the beach. :( I was at the JERSEY SHORE! Hahaha. :D

And ahem? Why the edit?