Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What? o_O You seriously should tell your friend to read the book. It was amazing.

And I agree, Grove was such a nerd in the book, :laughingsmiley: and I loved him. But the movie ... was a different story.

Aw, the blue thingy. ^_^ I should read the book again.

I did. I told them the books were SOO much better! They're one of my favorite series.

When I first saw the trailer for the movie, I was so PUMPED. Then I watched the movie, and I was like WTH is this crap?

What? No dagger either? That kills the ending and the final prophecy. <.<

Please tell me they didn't do anything to riptide. Dx

-Thinks- I don't think they did? But I'm not positive about it XD.

I HOPE they arn't planning on making any more Percy Jackson movies. -prays-

If you mess up a movie that badly, it's doubtful you'll have much support to make another. At least, I HOPE they don't... <_<

I suppose, but the people who didn't read the book, liked the movie. So I guess if the fanbase was large enough, they would make a second movie. I just HOPE they don't. The first one was so screwed up, that it should have been banned!

I did. I told them the books were SOO much better! They're one of my favorite series.

When I first saw the trailer for the movie, I was so PUMPED. Then I watched the movie, and I was like WTH is this crap?

Hmmn. Almost all of my friends, specially guys, liked the book. The one who hasn't read the book yet, would of course like the movie better. I hope The Last Air bender wouldn't happen to be like that. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, when we went to the theater, I was like, flying colors! :O After the movie ended, my expressions were something else. <_<

Hmmn. Almost all of my friends, specially guys, liked the book. The one who hasn't read the book yet, would of course like the movie better. I hope The Last Air bender wouldn't happen to be like that. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, when we went to the theater, I was like, flying colors! :O After the movie ended, my expressions were something else. <_<

I know a couple of my guy friends who've read the book, and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if they've seen the movie or not, because they'll end up being disappointed :C. I'm hoping The Last Airbender won't be like that, but you know it will be :/ I know I'm going to be disappointed with it too.

I didn't see it in theaters XD. I was afraid that it was going to be crap, so I watched it on my computer.

I was like, flying colors! :O

Flying colors? I used to have a computer program called Flying Colors! It was like Paint, but awesomer with fun stamps. :P

(Sorry; that's the only thing I could think about when I saw that.)

I know a couple of my guy friends who've read the book, and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if they've seen the movie or not, because they'll end up being disappointed :C. I'm hoping The Last Airbender won't be like that, but you know it will be :/ I know I'm going to be disappointed with it too.

I didn't see it in theaters XD. I was afraid that it was going to be crap, so I watched it on my computer.

:( Aw, but I loved the Last Air bender Series. It seems like we are going to watch it soon. But I am reading any reviews. They disappoint me.

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, my family is filled with Movie Geeks, so going to Theaters is in one of our To Do list.

Flying colors? I used to have a computer program called Flying Colors! It was like Paint, but awesomer with fun stamps. :P

(Sorry; that's the only thing I could think about when I saw that.)

:laughingsmiley: lol. This seems to be a good program. I used to like paint a lot, but after GIMP and Photoshop, I forgot everything about it.

:( Aw, but I loved the Last Air bender Series. It seems like we are going to watch it soon. But I am reading any reviews. They disappoint me.

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, my family is filled with Movie Geeks, so going to Theaters is in one of our To Do list.

:laughingsmiley: lol. This seem to be a good program. I used to like paint a lot, but after GIMP and Photoshop, I forgot everything about it.

I love the series as well, but you know it's goign to sucks XD. I'm just going to have my hopes real low, so if it sucks, I won't be disappointed about it. When you go and see it, come back and tell us how it was, hopefully the reviews arn't true!

I like Gimp alot, even though I'm still learning how to use it. I really want to learn how to make banners, or little button things.

I love the series as well, but you know it's goign to sucks XD. I'm just going to have my hopes real low, so if it sucks, I won't be disappointed about it. When you go and see it, come back and tell us how it was, hopefully the reviews arn't true!

I like Gimp alot, even though I'm still learning how to use it. I really want to learn how to make banners, or little button things.

Yeah. :guiltysmiley: We are going the next week, as it seems. And, to be honest, my curiosity about the movie is killing me. Who know, I might like the movie.

Yay! I like making banners and stuffs. :yes: They are in my signature.

Yeah. :guiltysmiley: We are going the next week, as it seems. And, to be honest, my curiosity about the movie is killing me. Who know, I might like the movie.

Yay! I like making banners and stuffs. :yes: They are in my signature.

You're lucky! I was supposed to go see it yesterday with a friend of mine, but she canceled on me :/ I'm just thinking about watching it online.

Ooh. How did you learn to make banners and stuff? I'm still trying to figure out how to make things animated and stuff :/

You're lucky! I was supposed to go see it yesterday with a friend of mine, but she canceled on me :/ I'm just thinking about watching it online.

Ooh. How did you learn to make banners and stuff? I'm still trying to figure out how to make things animated and stuff :/

Watching it online streaming, is a good saving of money. :laughingsmiley:

We have computer classes in our school. :yes: And they teach us about different things their, starting from Power Point to Photoshop, along with HTML and BB codes. ^_^

Watching it online streaming, is a good saving of money. :laughingsmiley:

We have computer classes in our school. :yes: And they teach us about different things their, starting from Power Point to Photoshop, along with HTML and BB codes. ^_^

Yeah I know :D. That's why I love it, and you don't have to go out and find the DVD or what not.

Oh really? That's pretty cool. I wish my school had that :/ But it won't matter to me now, that I've graduated. :graduated:

Yeah I know :D. That's why I love it, and you don't have to go out and find the DVD or what not.

Oh really? That's pretty cool. I wish my school had that :/ But it won't matter to me now, that I've graduated. :graduated:

Wait, how on earth do you reply so fast? :laughingsmiley:

We have tons of DVDs and stuffs. My mom is fan of 80's movies and/or romantic ones, my elder brother has the horror ones, and my younger brother is a fan of comedy. So ... Yay for varieties! :laughingsmiley:

Aw, I wanna graduate too. ^_^ It must be fun. I am in 11th, 1 and a half year left to graduate, only! :O Someone save me before I faint.

Wait, how on earth do you reply so fast? :laughingsmiley:

We have tons of DVDs and stuffs. My mom is fan of 80's movies and/or romantic ones, my elder brother has the horror ones, and my younger brother is a fan of comedy. So ... Yay for varieties! :laughingsmiley:

Aw, I wanna graduate too. ^_^ It must be fun. I am in 11th, 1 and a half year left to graduate, only! :O Someone save me before I faint.

XD. I don't know, I guess cause I have the board open in one tab, and refresh every minute or so XD. :laughingsmiley:

We have a couple, but they don't interest me that much. Most of them are old, and I've already seen them. My favorite are the horror ones XD. I love getting scared!

Meh. It's nothing special XD. I have so much time on my hands that I don't know what to do with it.

XD. I don't know, I guess cause I have the board open in one tab, and refresh every minute or so XD. :laughingsmiley:

We have a couple, but they don't interest me that much. Most of them are old, and I've already seen them. My favorite are the horror ones XD. I love getting scared!

Meh. It's nothing special XD. I have so much time on my hands that I don't know what to do with it.

Hehe. I am doing my homework right now. So, Yay for midnight homeworks! :laughingsmiley:

I love Horror movies. But I have to agree, the movie Saw scared me a lot. :sad01_anim: *hides behind Adis* I don't want to see it again.

Nothing special? :O *faints* My brother said that it was awesome. He was sort of glad that he graduated.

And in free time, you could do lots of things. Like, swimming, surfing, TDN-ing b), Neopetting, sleeping, screaming, and *sigh* a lot of things. :P

Hehe. I am doing my homework right now. So, Yay for midnight homeworks! :laughingsmiley:

I love Horror movies. But I have to agree, the movie Saw scared me a lot. :sad01_anim: *hides behind Adis* I don't want to see it again.

Nothing special? :O *faints* My brother said that it was awesome. He was sort of glad that he graduated.

And in free time, you could do lots of things. Like, swimming, surfing, TDN-ing b), Neopetting, sleeping, screaming, and *sigh* a lot of things. :P

Wow, that stinks :/. I thought you were on summer break? That's what all the kids here are on. But that's what I usually did. Always saved it for the last minute :/

I've never seen Saw XD. Just because it seems so nasty, and bloody. gahh. I hate movies where it's just mostly blood and gore :/ and stuff that seems like ti could be real. -Erases Anishas mind of Saw-

That is true! Like right now, I'm restocking XD. But that's what I usually did during school.

Wow, that stinks :/. I thought you were on summer break? That's what all the kids here are on. But that's what I usually did. Always saved it for the last minute :/

I've never seen Saw XD. Just because it seems so nasty, and bloody. gahh. I hate movies where it's just mostly blood and gore :/ and stuff that seems like ti could be real. -Erases Anishas mind of Saw-

That is true! Like right now, I'm restocking XD. But that's what I usually did during school.

No, our summer break is over. Bleh, I live in Goa, and we don't get much long breaks. :( We Goa-ish people are boring like that. <_< And doing homework in the last minutes rocks my socks! :O

Saw was a total Nightmare for me. :sad01_anim: I wasn't able to sleep for Hours, days, weeks, maybe months? And it was my brother's favorite movie. Creep. <_<

:laughingsmiley: We are allowed to do Neopets in the Computer Lab, but my friends find it quite boring, so, we go to youtube instead. Though watching video are not LITERALLY allowed. :P

No, our summer break is over. Bleh, I live in Goa, and we don't get much long breaks. :( We Goa-ish people are boring like that. <_< And doing homework in the last minutes rocks my socks! :O

Saw was a total Nightmare for me. :sad01_anim: I wasn't able to sleep for Hours, days, weeks, maybe months? And it was my brother's favorite movie. Creep. <_<

:laughingsmiley: We are allowed to do Neopets in the Computer Lab, but my friends find it quite boring, so, we go to youtube instead. Though watching video are not LITERALLY allowed. :P

Dang, that sucks :/. We have another month left of ours, until all the children go back to school :laughingsmiley: while I get to stay at home, and sleep, unless I go to college of course. I don't know where thats at :/ I'll google map it XD. But then again, I'm bad with location.

It looks pretty sick. Something like that would probably give me nightmares, or make me wonder about it. I would be scared that, that would happen to me.

Wow. Our school blocked everything fun. I went to gaiaonline, then they blocked that as well. :/

Dang, that sucks :/. We have another month left of ours, until all the children go back to school :laughingsmiley: while I get to stay at home, and sleep, unless I go to college of course. I don't know where thats at :/ I'll google map it XD. But then again, I'm bad with location.

It looks pretty sick. Something like that would probably give me nightmares, or make me wonder about it. I would be scared that, that would happen to me.

Wow. Our school blocked everything fun. I went to gaiaonline, then they blocked that as well. :/

Wow, I am jealous! :laughingsmiley: I get to wake up early 6:00 am in the morning for school. Then take a bath, put on uniforms, have breakfast, go to the bus stop, wait for the bus ... I am way too lazy to do stuffs like that.

Saw is sick, and disgusting too. Some channel in the T.V. was showing the Saw VII (I think) trailer, and I freaked out there. :sad01_anim:

:laughingsmiley: Aw, I am sorry about that. We are not allowed to download anything though, of course.

Wow, I am jealous! :laughingsmiley: I get to wake up early 6:00 am in the morning for school. Then take a bath, put on uniforms, have breakfast, go to the bus stop, wait for the bus ... I am way too lazy to do stuffs like that.

Saw is sick, and disgusting too. Some channel in the T.V. was showing the Saw VII (I think) trailer, and I freaked out there. :sad01_anim:

:laughingsmiley: Aw, I am sorry about that. We are not allowed to download anything though, of course.

Gahh. I have to go change every password I've used. I think I was Cookie Grabbed :/ Cause I was looking for prices of a codestone, when I saw someone selling them for 1k. I went to buy it, and then the image changed my url to something else, then it took me back to neopets :/ I cleared out my cookies, and I'm also using firefox. Not sure if this will help. Gahh. I'm so lazy to think of a password.

XD. I used to have to wake up at 5:50, and do all that stuff. If I took a shower, I'll wake up at 5:30, which sucked. Lucky, I didn't have a uniform, and I didn't eat breakfast XD.

My mom told us not to watch it before XD. But this was when I was like 14-16. She said that it was a disgusting movie.

It's ok! We couldn't download anything either XD. Which was stupid :/