Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Um, Avatar is probably an 'Asian' typish movie. And, as it seems, I am going to watch it. I don't care about reviews. I have a different Movie taste. Maybe I would like it.

Shamylan is a wonderful director, and I want to see The Last Airbender

i don't care about the reviews, I might love the movie

Yay! Tyler! :laughingsmiley: You are the best here! *hugs*

I now wanna start a movie review site. I dont know how, or when, but watch out 'cause it's gonna happen!! :woot:

I've done this already. It's still in progress, but as of right now, it's on the internet.

Shamylan is a wonderful director, and I want to see The Last Airbender

i don't care about the reviews, I might love the movie

I might like the movie, but only because of my loyalty to the TV series. I personally don't like Shamylan's movies, it's not because of any racial thing or anything, but I don't like his movies.

Ok, I'm off. It's 6:43 AM here, and I woke up at 5 AM so we can go to Dorney Park. Tyler, CS, make sure no one tries to take my HAMS leader chair ok? It's my chair.

I'll see you all on Monday.

Warm Regards,

CAV

Well... I couldn't help myself and saw some of the movie...

just uh

don't get your hopes up. :sad01_anim:

Aw, was it that bad? :( Hmmn. It seems like, We are going to watch the movie soon, as my whole family is filled with Movie Freaks. Hope I like it. Fingers crossed!

Well... I couldn't help myself and saw some of the movie...

just uh

don't get your hopes up. :sad01_anim:

Is it that bad? Ugh. I just hope it's not a total let down, like Percy Jackson and the lighting thief was.

Is it that bad? Ugh. I just hope it's not a total let down, like Percy Jackson and the lighting thief was.

Percy Jackson was such a good book, but the movie was really disappointing. :( They could have done a lot better. Anyways ...

Mrr... I has a tummyache. :(

:( Aw, sorry about that. Stomach aches are so annoying.

Oh no, I was hoping the critics were wrong... Dx

And the Percy Jackson movie was bad too? Bleh, I loved that series too! I just reread the 5th book a week ago...

Yeah, it was disappointing.

And, how many times do you reread a single book? :laughingsmiley:

Aw, i'm sorry Livvy. Dx

Oh no. I might still see it just for the heck of it but, bleh... Dx

Not many... -hides fact he just finished re-reading a different book last night-

Lulz, am I the only one here who spends more time in the library every day than most kids do each week? :shiftyeyes_anim:

You should go and check the trailers. Maybe you would like it. :yes:

And :laughingsmiley: I love library. It's the most awesome place ever. :nerd: I like reading books a lot. I have 2 and a half shelf of books. o_O Wow.

I doubt it, based on the reveiws it seems like the bad acting kinda kills the plot and they took out some really good parts... The reveiws may be wrong but still...

Lulz, I have about that many books too, but I just keep them in boxes because I don't have a bookcase. xD

Anyone here read Watership down?

*pats SS* It's okay. It's good to cry over a book every now and then. Even if you're a guy.

I've cried over a couple books, but one that really made me cry was Touched by an Angel: Lottery Moon. The book is actually based off a TV series (not the other way around) and it's really touching. The ending is so sad though. *does not hide the fact that she cried buckets*

EDIT: Can't say I've ever heard of Mismantle. What are they about?

I'm guessing he'll be too lazy to go back and read, so I doubt he'll notice. ;)

Ah, so that's why you like them. :P It kinda reminds of the Redwall series. This guy I had a crush on in 5th grade (that I didn't realize I'd had a crush on 'til 7th XD) got me into reading them. I really enjoyed them, except when they made cats the villains. *loves cats about 3/4 as much as SS loves squirrels*

Good point. :P

Yeah, I found the first book in my school library and i'm like "MS. -Name removed for privacy-!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THESE?" Well, not as loudly, but still. xD

(Lulz. xD)

And what's the Redwall series? Sounds familiar.

Aw, I love cats too. ^^ Except ones that chase squirrels. <.<

Percy Jackson was such a good book, but the movie was really disappointing. :( They could have done a lot better. Anyways ...

I hate the movie! They changed so much about it, that it's not even funny. My friends who hadn't read the book, liked it.

Mrr... I has a tummyache. :(I never saw the Percy Jackson movie. How different was it from the book?

Aww. I'm sorry about the tummyache.

Hows it different from the book? Hm... So many answers. Well for one, they didn't really have the "main" plot in there.

The character, Grove, is so different then I imagined him in the book. He seemed more nerdy, and cowardly to me, but in the movie...he's real cool, and all this other stuff. Sorry, but it's been a while since I read the book, and seen the movie.

Another thing is that his favorite color is blue, so his mom does everything with blue. Blue cake for his birthday, and all that stuff. They didn't even mention this in the movie. They changed soooo much.

Oh no, I was hoping the critics were wrong... DxAnd the Percy Jackson movie was bad too? Bleh, I loved that series too! I just reread the 5th book a week ago...

I reread the book before, but that was a while ago XD.

AW! They changed the blue thing? That means they'll have to end the whole battle for Manhattan at the end in a different way! Dx

I'm pretty sure they didn't mention it in there. I don't know if I should say something about the end of the movie, but it didn't happen in the first book...atleast I don't' remember. I just remember another thing...Annabeth didn't flipping use a dagger in the movie.

If someone else has seen the movie, make sure I'm correct. I'm pretty sure I am, but I could be wrong.

I hate the movie! They changed so much about it, that it's not even funny. My friends who hadn't read the book, liked it.

Hows it different from the book? Hm... So many answers. Well for one, they didn't really have the "main" plot in there.

The character, Grove, is so different then I imagined him in the book. He seemed more nerdy, and cowardly to me, but in the movie...he's real cool, and all this other stuff. Sorry, but it's been a while since I read the book, and seen the movie.

Another thing is that his favorite color is blue, so his mom does everything with blue. Blue cake for his birthday, and all that stuff. They didn't even mention this in the movie. They changed soooo much.

What? o_O You seriously should tell your friend to read the book. It was amazing.

And I agree, Grove was such a nerd in the book, :laughingsmiley: and I loved him. But the movie ... was a different story.

Aw, the blue thingy. ^_^ I should read the book again.

No blue? :ohno: That's so not right.

The Redwall series is... hm... it's set in Redwall Abbey, and the characters are all small animals like mice and badgers and such. One of the main characters is Matthias... and that's all I really remember. I haven't read these in FOREVER.