Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have no clue when all of this was started XD. My posts seem to be getting ignored :ohno:

Aw, don't worry, that happens with me too. Pfft. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, I don't play Sonic ... so, I think I am going to lurk around, some other place.

Sorry Adis. xD

And I don't play either. I don't understand the point of the Sonic games.

It's alright XD.

Aw, don't worry, that happens with me too. Pfft. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, I don't play Sonic ... so, I think I am going to lurk around, some other place.

I think I might make my font alittle bigger. But I guess everyone gets ignored once in a while.

I'm probably going to lurk around as well.

Saying something in a post helps too. I've noticed some of your posts have been simply "What's up? I don't know what's going on or what to say." Or something like that.

Otherwise, it's just because this thread moves rather quickly, and not everyone will be responded to. But that's kinda the way it works in every forum.

Saying something in a post helps too. I've noticed some of your posts have been simply "What's up? I don't know what's going on or what to say." Or something like that.

Otherwise, it's just because this thread moves rather quickly, and not everyone will be responded to. But that's kinda the way it works in every forum.

The only reason I say what's up, is to figure out what everyones doing, or talking about. I'm not just going to jump into a conversation that I wasn't part of. Plus, most of the time I do say something, but the person I've asked, never respond to me. :/

But yeah, I agree. That's why most of the time I don't read alot of the pages I've missed, because I know that the conversation will change.

If a post has no point, there's nothing to respond to. ;)

And you can't assume you're being ignored. Sometimes people have no opinion on what you said, so they just don't say anything. Which, to be honest, is a lot better than saying "I have no opinion on what you said." Like when everyone's talking about Avatar. I've never watched Avatar, so I just don't say anything.

If a post has no point, there's nothing to respond to. ;)

And you can't assume you're being ignored. Sometimes people have no opinion on what you said, so they just don't say anything. Which, to be honest, is a lot better than saying "I have no opinion on what you said." Like when everyone's talking about Avatar. I've never watched Avatar, so I just don't say anything.

I don't even remember saying "I have no opinion on what you said." That's not something I would say anyways. And tbh, I don't even remember saying anything like that :/

But good point about the post part. But the only reason I said I was being ignored was because I quoted someone on a post, asked them a question, and then they never replied to me...

Edit: Oh wait. The above part is my fault. I got two different peoples usernames mixed up. Sorrys. My bad :C

I never said you said it. I just said... I think You've misinterpreted my post. :eh: All I meant was that it's nicer if we ignore a subject we have no opinion on than if we told you we had no opinion on it.

EDIT: Not saying that you've said anything I have no opinion on, and if you have, I haven't noticed.

I never said you said it. I just said... I think You've misinterpreted my post. :eh: All I meant was that it's nicer if we ignore a subject we have no opinion on than if we told you we had no opinion on it.

EDIT: Not saying that you've said anything I have no opinion on, and if you have, I haven't noticed.

Oh ok. I understand. Sorry for that :C

Sonic games have always had a great soundtrack. Some say that the Sonic series has the best soundtracks of all time. No matter how bad the game is, it still has good music.

And I already said Sonic Adventure 2 CS.

I've played a couple of Sonic games. They were pretty fun! :D I have this racing sonic game, that was pretty fun. Its for the PC but I don't really know where it is.

Hey, iona! I'm good. How are you? :-)

Hi Luciana :)

That's good. I'm okay, just watching a movie.

---

On the topic of Sonic, the last Sonic related game I played was Mario Vs Sonic at the Olympics on the Wii lol. Not very original :P

Oh hey Iona! Sure, feel free to jump in at any time. (Topic changes are good too. Hint hint.)

Hi Livvy. :) Haha. Sorry I don't have any new topic ideas.

Haha. My friend loves that game. We always like to play as the really creepy miis we make and laugh at how ridiculous they look. <3

Miis! Love those things :P

Lol my brother did a pretty neat one where he hid all the facial features behind a moustache. So it was just a blank face with a random moustache in the middle :P

Ohh goshh haha. I should try making one like that. That sounds funny. I usually like to turn the eyebrows of the miis into little horns on the top of their head.

Ha! Horns out of the eyebrows? I have never thought of that. :O