Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aw too bad. I remember loving all the songs with vocals in SA1 and SA2. So many memories of singing E.G.G.M.A.N with my friends in elementary school... :-)

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed. All this staying awake is probably bad for my health. Good night!

Sonic games....have died :P I own both a classic game with Green Hill Zone, and I've played Sonic UNLEASHED. Its just not the same.

Hey everyone! What's up? I didn't get on much last night, or during the day. Because I was busy :/ plus I pulled an all nighter, and passed around 7pm.

I'm hungry and nervous... I'm going to Canada tomorrow :D

That stinks about the hungry part :C. I just ate some chicken.

Are you going there for vacation or just visiting

edit: Oh wait. that sounds like the same thing XD

Boring answer: Yeah sorry about that. For some reason TDN wasn't loading for me. I just kept refreshing every 5 minutes or so.

Real answer: Yeah sorry, I was attacked by ninjas. But no worries, I fended them off :P

Boring response: I'm having the same problems for some reason. :eh:

Real response: The ninjas found me, as well. D:

Boring Response: I'm not having the same trouble. Maybe its something with IE or chrome?

Real Response: Cameron and I use our super pirate powers to scare them away b)

Hehe, I knew there was a reason I liked you guys. :P

I'm hungry and nervous... I'm going to Canada tomorrow :D

Those sound so... not related. But cool that you're going to Canada! Family, or just for fun?

EDIT: HOP board murder? :worried:

Board murder? I think you'll have to wait until the evening to figure out if it's really dead.

Canada should be fun. I've been there a couple of times before, but it's actually a lot like certain parts of the U.S.

I'm sorry but this is really bugging me.

Valiant Link I agree. Sonic games have died out pretty much but they just keep coming out with better games so they think there are alot of the new games that are absolutley awful to play.

Did that as best as I could. Dx

Anyway...

I don't really play any sonic games, aside from that Unleashed one at a friends house. They never interested me...

*yawns* morning all!

Sonic Riders was my favorite Sonic Game. Get that, a nice cold Coke,a game cube, and some pizza and your good to go! :laughingsmiley:

I'm not sure when it started either. -Goes to check-

Edit:

Hmm. Do the Sonic games still have good music? Their games have gone pretty downhill, but I recall hearing that the music is still as good as ever.

Everyone was discussing games with good music. smile_anim.gif

Hm, I reaize this is not much of a thing to reply too sooo...

Erm, what's everone favourite sonic game? o.o

I have no clue when all of this was started XD. My posts seem to be getting ignored :ohno:

I don't really play sonic so I have no clue