Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Anime might come across as distant, but she's not. She's a really cool person if you actually talk to her and don't break the rules. 0:)

I used to want to be a mod, but then I realized that being a mod would mean I'd have to be mean every now and then, and I can't stand myself when I'm mean, even to people who deserve it. So no modding for me. ^_^ Though if I do decide to stick around, I may toughen up and go for it. Maybe. But probably not. ;)

I would never ever ever want to be a mod. I'd turn into a tyrant. :P

Same here... I tend to go a little crazymildly insane with power sometimes :whistle:

And that's when Mama Mod Anime would come bop you on the head and put you back in your place. :D (I'm sure she doesn't approve of me calling her Mama Mod, but that's what she's always struck me as. When other mods' tempers would flare, Anime was always there to calm things down and settle the situation.)

Also, was I the only one who noticed Anime on the page when CAV made his little comment about her seeming distant?

And that's when Mama Mod Anime would come bop you on the head and put you back in your place. :D (I'm sure she doesn't approve of me calling her Mama Mod, but that's what she's always struck me as. When other mods' tempers would flare, Anime was always there to calm things down and settle the situation.)

Also, was I the only one who noticed Anime on the page when CAV made his little comment about her seeming distant?

Ah no I has a hard head, I dont wanna hurt her! ;) lol just kidding :yes:

Nope, I noticed also! :O

Btw, CAV. when do you get angry? I don't think I've seen an angry post by you.

Because I get angry in RL, and sometimes it spills into TDN (the Alcohol debate for example)

Haha! You're not the only one. I saw her and I was thinking "Someone's gonna get banned :-P"

I already got banned. And I'm being honest! Someone give me a break!

I got nothing else to do. The girl I was texting like fell asleep, so I think I will keep posting more :P If that's ok with everyone else? :*

Because I get angry in RL, and sometimes it spills into TDN (the Alcohol debate for example)

I already got banned. And I'm being honest! Someone give me a break!

Wait. You got banned?? Where? here?

& hey I haven't checked on the Alcohol debate in a while. Maybe I should go check it out later...

Doc- Of course you can post! :yes:

Awesome! Thanks! :laughingsmiley:

I'm playing games trying to get some neopoints to by some weapons so I can beat that stupid Ghost Lupe!! :grrr:

You're perfectly allowed to be honest. And I tell you that honestly Anime isn't as aloof as you think she is.

And yeah, Doc, of course that's okay! As long as it's not spam, post away! :D

Google means well. :)

I think part of it is because I knew you before you were a mod. You know, back in the day. *leans on cane* :P

*replaces cane with a sturdy candy cane*

Anime might come across as distant, but she's not. She's a really cool person if you actually talk to her and don't break the rules. 0:)

I used to want to be a mod, but then I realized that being a mod would mean I'd have to be mean every now and then, and I can't stand myself when I'm mean, even to people who deserve it. So no modding for me. ^_^ Though if I do decide to stick around, I may toughen up and go for it. Maybe. But probably not. ;)

Definitely Livvy! Although she rules the universe, Anime means well. :)

The only people that will think mods are horrible robots are if they are the ones being caught in the wrong. ;) Mean is not the way to go! Stern, but polite is. :yes:

I dont spam. At least I dont think so? :worried:

OMG! Right as I was about to use the shop wizard to get my battle weapons, I get a faerie quest!! :grrr: