Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It really depends on which season of Gundam you talk about. There were so many.

Bleach is good, but not good enough for me to keep a constant interest enough to watch it.

CAV- Some anime is actually really good. You can't say you hate all of them. I have a feeling you've only seen the bad anime for some reason...

and you probably did. There are a lot of awful anime series out there.

Maybe! When I used to watch anime more often I watched it with subtitles. But mainly because I was too lazy to find a dubbed version.

I guess I see what you mean. Sometimes the Japanese voice actors do seem to have more uhhh. emotion?

American dubbed voices often don't fit what I think the character's voice should sound like. I prefer to watch in the original Japanese with subtitles. Though it does become inconvenient for multitasking that way. :P

I've only seen one anime :P ... but all the actors sounded american. x_x It was pretty good :yes: ... now if only I could remember the name :ohno:

I love watching Japanese movies/anime ever since I started learning Japanese at school. :P

On the last day of the school term, the teacher would let us watch one Studio Ghibli movie, in Japanese of course. :) The first one I saw was My Neighbour Totoro. Everyone in my class enjoyed watching it. ^_^

Today we watched Ponyo! :D

I didn't know Pokemon was an anime until 2 years ago. :* How I loved watching it every morning...

You know, Steph, sometimes I forget you have mod powers. :P I did the same thing with Morgan every now and then. Y'all are just too cool to be people I'm supposed to think "Oh noes! Mods!" at. b)

No me, because I have a really bad temper, and that might accidentally drive me over the edge and then be rude to members. It's already happened to me.

Ok then, yeah that would be you... <_<

I think part of it is because I knew you before you were a mod. You know, back in the day. *leans on cane* :P

I've always liked TDN mods. I've been on very few other forums, but the mods all had "we are elite and you are not worthy to associate with us, just be careful not to cross us" attitudes. Y'all have a more "we were members once too, so as long as you follow the rules, we're cool! :laughingsmiley: " attitude.