Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Dude, Fanboy and Chumchum is totally hit and miss XD I didn't want to have anything to do with it, but I was on the computer and too lazy to change the channel, in which I found that it was actually slightly entertaining :P

Its the stuff like True Jackson that turns me away.

No, I understood that explanation completely :yes: I wonder who originally thought to use a sanskrit word though? XD

I would choose nick over disney or cartoon network any day.

You did? Wow. And he-ey! Sanskrit words are awesome. Aham Awan tuyan navaham tawani. <--- Sanskrit pwns. b)

And Animax too! :O

Thank-you Anisha. ^^ I had not known this.

I hate Nick these days. Isn't there some new, messed up show called "fankid and something" now? I saw about 3 minutes of an episode. So bright, and so stupid! -Hides in the safety of the Discovery channel-

You are welcome, Ryan. ^_^

I used to love Drake and Josh, Kenan and Kel, Spongebob(old epis), and so much more. These days, the shows are quite boring.

Yeah. The oldies were great :P

I'm not saying sanskrit is bad, but its one of so many languages, that its unlikely to choose from that one out of many more popular languages.

We still have the DVDs of the old shows, including Boy Meets World. That show was probably my fav. ^_^

But, the word Avatar sounds so awesome. And ... I have no idea, but Vedic Civilization had an influence on it. Some kinda, it became popular. That word is mentioned in many Religious hindu books. :yes:

P.S. There's even a film called avatar. b)

Yes, good old days. -_-

You didn't like the movie? :laughingsmiley: Wow, you are so much like my elder brother.

He prefers movies like Psycho, The Exorcist, The Grudge, The Ring, Saw III, The Hills Have Eyes, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Scream, The Sixth Sense, Predator ... I mean, I have no idea how does he watches all this scary movies at midnight. o_O

I'm not really a movie person in general, but I sure hate anything associated with James Cameron.

Avatar is a really cool version of Pocahontas, if you haven't noticed.

I love movies. :O

Pocahontas? Bleh, I didn't like that animated movies. I don't like love stories. Ew. <_< Especially Pocahontas. The only reason I like avatar was, the way it was made. It was so awesome, especially in 3D.

And by the way, Pocahontas, in real, is a Virginia 'Indian'. We Indians are everywhere. b)

Sorry for the sudden change of subject, but I feel the need to rant. It is so INCREDIBLY frustrating trying to put together a glass puzzle. Especially the parts that are just clear glass. <_< (I, um, accidentally broke mum's birthday present - an etched glass panda. So... now I'm putting it together again.)

Oh thats just horrible XD I did something similar once but luckily they were in rather big pieces so they fit together nicely :D

No, I understood that explanation completely :yes: I wonder who originally thought to use a sanskrit word though? XD

I would choose nick over disney or cartoon network any day.

I'd choose CN over Nick. At least Chowder stops CN from being a total failure like Nick and Disney.

Ah Livvy, that sucks. Good luck! Hopefully it isn't too bad.

Cartoon Network isn't any good. It hasn't been since they stopped Toonami :(

I think Nick is pretty good. I can vouch for iCarly, and BTR isn't too bad. I don't really watch much in Disney though. Wizards would probably be my most watched show.

YOU DON'T LIKE TOONAMI!!!!! *dies*

The last airing of Toonami was the day CN died.

I have to agree with will on his whole post :P

Why do you hate anime? It's really not all that bad. It's just a drawing style. A weird one, I'll admit, but the quality of the shows is the same as other shows, depending which you watch. There are funny animes as well as more serious ones or just plain stupid ones.

CAV....pokemon is anime. XD

And I hated it.

It's not the drawing style I hate. It's the dialoge. By the time action begins, they would've talked me to death and I would've changed the channel. And the fact that everyone tries to copy it now. Ren & Stimpy didn't have anime looks. Rocko didn't have Anime looks. ALN didn't have anime looks. Tom & Jerry didn't have it. Flinstones didn't have it. Popeyes didn't have it. THAT'S western cartoons, and they're the obvious choice over japanise anime. Western cartoons = good. Anime = bad.

I'll admit that I don't like the pokemon show either. At least, not after the first season.

I find animes to be either really good or really bad.

Gundam, Digimon, Code Geass and Case Closed = EPIC

Samurai Champloo, Fruits Basket, Chobits, FMA, Blood +, (the list goes on) = Bad

Actually, I didn't like Digimon, and Gundam didn't have much of a storyline.

I really liked FMA. Inuyasha was okay, but I never got all the way through it. I think my all time favorite would be Bleach though.

And I must admit, I have no idea what Fooly Cooly is :P

Well, when you have the time, I really recommend watching it. It's only six episodes and it's a very funny and really good show. One of the few anime I have been able to sit through and enjoy. (Others being movies like Paprika and Spirited Away.)