Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Spritzie Iam the same why I love the beacth but dont like going in the water too and I go to the one in Ocean city or Wildwood are the closes one too me

I live in Colorado, so I don't have a lot of chances to go to the beach. I've only been like, 4 times. Once in Cali when I was 6. Then the Bahamas in 08, Long Beach and Cabo San Lucas in 09, then last summer, some gulf coast beach in Florida. That's it.

*spies Will, but says nothing*

Ugh, saltwater. I was swimming at the beach once, and my friends and I were playing in the waves. It was fun until I got to where my feet didn't quite reach the bottom and a big wave came, tumbling me over a bunch of times underwater. I swallowed so much saltwater I made myself sick. :sick01:

But hotel pools are great! I used to have my birthday in hotels so I could go swimming. You can't really go to normal pools for January birthdays.

I went out too far in Cali, when I was 6. A big wave (big wave being relative to a 6 year old) hit and took me under. My dad ruined his watch grabbing me. :laughingsmiley:

I'm just not a big swimming fan anymore. I loved it when I was younger. I took swimming lessons every year when I was a kid, until I advanced to the highest group possible. But now... it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Actually, I do remember the last time I went swimming. It was just over a year ago, during my honeymoon. But the pool water ended up being too cold, so we just stayed in the hot tub.

I go to the beach for boogy boarding or however you spell it. I am da best at boogy boarding!!!!

I just noticed that we have gotten to the topic of swimming about 5 times! Wow.

Yeah, bodyboarding is awesome. :laughingsmiley: I am not much good at it though.

And yes, swimming pool topic, not again.

Ahem, Divya, change the topic! :laughingsmiley:

I love it! I go out as far as I can...it makes me feel dangerous!! :laughingsmiley:

And hmmmm...lets see. Change of topic, change of topic. I got nothing. Any ideas?

I'm avoiding the luck ones. I'll get to them eventually.

Anyway, topic, topic, topic... Or I could stop being lazy; I need to go find a monologue. Hm... should I go dramatic or comedic?