Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV the Marquarian Warrior beat me to it XD.

Please, just call me CAV.

Marley and Me was a very good movie, and yes my family cried when he died. But I liked it because of the moral lesson. Also because it was incredebly funny.

livvy: Prince of Persia was AMAZING! I love that movie. Great action. Did you know he did most of the stunts himself??? Wow.

CAV and Wartex: I didnt like it because it was so sappy.

Yeah, but it was one of the few GOOD sappy movies. Many of them suck, but M&M had something that other sappy movies didn't have, HUMOR.

Really? I dont know why, but I didnt really find the antics of Marley funny. Weird, right? I dont even own a dog that would make these antics real for me.

Please, just call me CAV.

Marley and Me was a very good movie, and yes my family cried when he died. But I liked it because of the moral lesson. Also because it was incredebly funny.

Sorry about that! I didn't know what to say, so I just used your username.

livvy: Prince of Persia was AMAZING! I love that movie. Great action. Did you know he did most of the stunts himself??? Wow.

CAV and Wartex: I didnt like it because it was so sappy.

I thought it was good :/ I cried because I thought of my dog. It was ubersad.

Oh you sappy boys. ;) Has anyone seen Valentines Day? I know it is a couple months old, but it was HILARIOUS! That had humor.

XD. What can I say? I love animals. And nope, I haven't seen it :/ I had no couple soo...

XD. What can I say? I love animals. And nope, I haven't seen it :/ I had no couple soo...

You should see it! It is so funny! Hahahaha. And aw, no couple??? I went with my bf and my friend and her bf. :wub_anim:

You should see it! It is so funny! Hahahaha. And aw, no couple??? I went with my bf and my friend and her bf. :wub_anim:

I might. Might even go to the redbox and get it XD. Nope, no couple for me :X Most of the girls I like have a boyfriend.

I might. Might even go to the redbox and get it XD. Nope, no couple for me :X Most of the girls I like have a boyfriend.

It is ok. And if one of them breaks up with her bf, then ask her out. Believe me, girls like forward guys! Unless she totally abhors you, then its different!

And watch it soon! I wanna see your reaction! :D

It is ok. And if one of them breaks up with her bf, then ask her out. Believe me, girls like forward guys! Unless she totally abhors you, then its different!

And watch it soon! I wanna see your reaction! :D

XD. Well maybe. I don't talk to her, or anything. Just seen her around, and thought she was pretty.

I'll probably watch it with my sister XD. She's usually the person I watch girly movies with XDD

Aww, I'm sorry Adis. But it's okay to be single! *is 17 and still hasn't had a boyfriend*

I've never seen Marley and Me, and from what y'all are saying, I probably shouldn't. My family cries easily.

Aww, I'm sorry Adis. But it's okay to be single! *is 17 and still hasn't had a boyfriend*

I've never seen Marley and Me, and from what y'all are saying, I probably shouldn't. My family cries easily.

I haven't had a girlfriend in like 3 years XD. But it's because I don't date unless i feel attracted to them.

Being single For The Win! :laughingsmiley:

And my family cries a lot too. Especially my mom. o_O

No couple for me either. I would rather prefer going with friends. Lotsa fun! ^_^

I'm 11 so I wouldn't fit in in this conversation *poofs*

XD. It's ok, the topic will probably change. My sisters 11, -wink wink- XD

And my family cries a lot too. Especially my mom. o_O

Mine too. Mum was crying during Toy Story, and I was like "Mum! You're crying at an animated movie!" Then three minutes later I was crying too. :rolleyes_anim:

My aunt and cousin saw it last night, and they said just about everyone was crying. A big guy leaned over to my aunt (with tears in his eyes) and asked if she was crying too.

I'm 11 so I wouldn't fit in in this conversation *poofs*

In India, people start dating at 9. Weird.

Mine too. Mum was crying during Toy Story, and I was like "Mum! You're crying at an animated movie!" Then three minutes later I was crying too. :rolleyes_anim:

Moms these days. :rolleyes_anim:

My mom cried in a movie, where the monkey was leaving his circus and joining another. o_O

And :laughingsmiley: Toy Story is an awesome movie. Though I haven't seen it yet.

My aunt and cousin saw it last night, and they said just about everyone was crying. A big guy leaned over to my aunt (with tears in his eyes) and asked if she was crying too.

Aw, I wish I could see it too. But I rarely cry on movies. :P

Yup, it's touching alright. Fortunately we were in our own car at a drive-in, so we didn't disturb anyone with our sniffling.

EDIT: Ani, at 9?? I didn't even think boys were cute when I was nine! I still thought they had cooties and where gross.

Anis, at 9?? I didn't even think boys were cute when I was nine! I still thought they had cooties and where gross.

You won't believe me. A girl and a boy, who were probably 8 or 9, were walking arms on arms. I asked one of their classmates, and he said that they were couples or something. <_< Wow. Young love.

But believe me, I thought boys smelled like garlic until I was 12. :laughingsmiley: