Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Anyway, you're name suits you quite well Anisha. But i'm seriously considering looking through all your posts and trying to try and find a moment when you've gotten angry at someone, besides me. tongue.gif

Angry at someone? :O Who? Er, have I ever got angry on you? Sorry. :worried:

In a recent study, Jacob is the most common name as of November 2009.

Jacob is a good name, along with Jake. :yes: (Don't look at me, I am not a twilight fan.)

i got this off of this website:

http://www.name-meanings.com/index.php

Livvy

From The Name Oliver

Origin: Greek

Christopher

Christ-Bearer

Ryan

Young Royalty

Origin: Celtic/Gaelic

Tyler

Tile Maker

Origin: English

That's why you are now Chris/CAV. tongue.gif

CURSE YOU TWILIGHT!!! T-T

No, just CAV please.

And Twilight sucks doesn't it? It seems as though most people that are having children right now are team Jacob...

And like 17 Ryans. It's so confusing. :S

I know too many Davids. I also know a guy named Tre (pronouced tray), and another guy named Ceasar.

Thank you. =] And I'm pretty sure my name doesn't mean anything. I mean, it might, but I don't think it does.

Here. Dun-dun duh! :laughingsmiley:

Ryan

Young Royalty

Ryan is a unisex name? :laughingsmiley:

Lulz, like once. And it was my fault. xD

Jake is an okay name.

I dislike the name Jacob though. I know 4 jacobs and dislike all of them. xD

Okay, when did I get angry on you? :eh:

Jake is my future pet dog name. :wub_anim:

Not that I like Twilight ... Just because.

anisha

name not found

oh, well I'll google it

Anisha signifies continuum and uninterrupted perpetual process that never stops, one which has an everlasting flame for eternity. Anisha is also one of the names of Goddess Laxmi, in Indian culture and mythology. Anisha is also an anagram of Ahinsa (i.e. non-violence). It may also mean "light" and "brightness" as in the opposite of night (i.e. "nisha" that signifies darkness). In that regards, the name Anisha carries the same meaning as another Indian name "Usha".

*brain explodes*

Christopher

Christ-Bearer

I figured that my name would be something religous. On state tests, my name appears as "Christ" because Christopher is too long. I believe that when I see "Christ" on state tests instead of Christopher, it means that Jesus has blessed me. And then I do really well on those tests.

anisha

name not found

oh, well I'll google it

Anisha signifies continuum and uninterrupted perpetual process that never stops, one which has an everlasting flame for eternity. Anisha is also one of the names of Goddess Laxmi, in Indian culture and mythology. Anisha is also an anagram of Ahinsa (i.e. non-violence). It may also mean "light" and "brightness" as in the opposite of night (i.e. "nisha" that signifies darkness). In that regards, the name Anisha carries the same meaning as another Indian name "Usha".

*brain explodes*

I know, my name carries lots of meaning. Indian names, duh. :rolleyes_anim:

And ... my name is the opposite of Night? :eh: Nice.

P.S. Sorry for the brain explode. :P

I know you prefer to be called CAV, Chris. ;)

And yes. I dislike Twilight. Worst romance series ever. <.<

I mean really, an abusive stalkerish vampire takes over a girls life and she falls in love with him? Bleh. <.<

If anyone says anything about my name being unisex, INCLUDING ANISHA -glares-, I will personally come find you in RL and slap you.

And bleh, I shouldn't have brought it up. It was a few days ago in the convo. Subject change plz.

I figured that my name would be something religous. On state tests, my name appears as "Christ" because Christopher is too long. I believe that when I see "Christ" on state tests instead of Christopher, it means that Jesus has blessed me. And then I do really well on those tests.

Has anyone noticed the religous thing I meantioned just now?

If anyone says anything about my name being unisex, INCLUDING ANISHA -glares-, I will personally come find you in RL and slap you.

:laughingsmiley: Sorry, sorry, sorry ... shouldn't have brought it up. But you can't slap me. I am in India, and you are in Arizona. :whistle: There.

You can do anything through the internet. Yep. See? *slaps CAV* <-- example. :D

This was the best example ever. :laughingsmiley: I should start slapping too. Where to start ...

Yes CAV. I read it, and I refuse to comment cause i'm just cool like dat. cool02.gif

You're right, but could always fly. Airport isn't that far away...

And in reality I would probably get to your house, then decide against it and just walk away as soon as the door is opened. tongue.gif

Edit: Anisha, don't even think about it. <.<

*is slapped* Owwie. =[

I would fly to India, walk around for a little bit, and then get myself horribly lost. Then I'd stumble upon your house and pass out, and you'd be like "Hey, it's that girl from TDNF! We should help her." And then I'd wake up and be like "Aaah, I'm in India! *confused* ". :yes:

You're right, but could always fly. Airport isn't that far away...

And in reality I would probably get to your house, then decide against it and just walk away as soon as the door is opened. tongue.gif

Edit: Anisha, don't even think about it. <.<

Just tell me when you are coming ... I would lay down a trap for you. :evil:

Maybe ... I am thinking ... :whistle:

It's too expensive for me to fly. Last time I did I was 5 and it was to Canada. I like Canada...

CS, I thought you said you'd go to my house and slap me if I made fun of your name. What happened?

*slaps CS with the Squid of Truth* That's for lying.

I enjoy flying, but I never get to. I did once for a funeral, and then I did another time to get to Florida. It's only two states away, and the flight was like 1 hour, but it was easier than taking the van.

*is slapped* Owwie. =[

I would fly to India, walk around for a little bit, and then get myself horribly lost. Then I'd stumble upon your house and pass out, and you'd be like "Hey, it's that girl from TDNF! We should help her." And then I'd wake up and be like "Aaah, I'm in India! *confused* ". :yes:

:laughingsmiley: You should take my house address then.

It's in the farthest corner to Dummy Gummy Shop, and then a little right, and a little left, walk two steps east and the turn back. Clap your hands twice, and there you are. b)

I've only flown twice. I have a fear of heights. blush02.gif

It was to california and back though, and that was a fun trip. Although it was that trip where I found out I hate being in huge lakes, out where you can't see the shore.

Okay, Ani! I'll try it! Haha.

I don't fear heights. I fear falling. I actually enjoy heights. But falling terrifies me. I can't even do high diving boards 'cuz you have to fall to get to the water. I could stand up there all day though.

I have a fear of heights, but I don't fear flying. I would fear if terrorists came onto the plain, but what are the odds of that?

My fear of heights is strange. When I look into the sky or down to the ground far below, I have a bad feeling in an area I can't say here on TDN.