Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

She left again.

You assume this because you're not on my "buddies to talk to" list.

True, I'm not coming back for good, but I'm lurking during the summer. I definitely won't be here after school starts back up.

I just posted that. *sighs then bangs head on spacebar*

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that. Er, you ninja-ed me, that time. :guiltysmiley:

True, I'm not coming back for good, but I'm lurking during the summer. I definitely won't be here after school starts back up.

Ruto! :woot:

*ahem* You forgot to reply in our PM.

Though it's okay ... summers last long, right? :guiltysmiley:

They're all different. ;) Trust me. Anywho.

@CAV: Well goodness, don't sound so excited to see me. :P

@Tyler: Hello again! We are slowly trickling back. =] You have not quite escaped us! Muahahaha-cough-. :shiftyeyes_anim:

@Div: Gold is lovely, but I would be worried if I saw a gold lining in a cloud. I imagine screams of "ALIEN! THEY'RE COMING FOR US!!" would follow.

*ahem* You forgot to reply in our PM.

But...I just did. :guiltysmiley:

I'm excited that you're excited to see yourself again. :S

You assume this because you're not on my "buddies to talk to" list.

Yes I assume because of the reason you stated above me. Can you please add me, so then I don't make such stupid mistakes and then slip on my own words, once again asking for the number of 911 like I did many pages ago?

I sometimes see Myles (rosy_finch) on MSN, and I only see Laura on deviantArt. Neither of them are on TDN anymore, though. :(

Wait. I just realized that people ignored the evidence I showed last page.

Dang, now everyone's gonna think I'm the only one that posts those auto-welcomes! *bangs head on spacebar again*

Which is a shame, because Laura was THE founding member of the IC. She was insane when I was still freaked out and being warned about the snack-table and the toe-biting Laura underneath. Incidentally...

*checks under snack table* *coughs and sneezes due to excessive dust and cobwebs*

EDIT: You are! I don't auto-welcome! Same five rules listed, but I typed them individually and almost always with slight differences. They looked similar, but they weren't the same. Am I to be greeted with a firing squad upon my return? I didn't come to start a fight!

I sometimes see Myles (rosy_finch) on MSN, and I only see Laura on deviantArt. Neither of them are on TDN anymore, though. :(

Rosy is Myles, okay. :)

And I am sad, they don't come online anymore? :( Maybe they can come online for the summer only.

Wait. I just realized that people ignored the evidence I showed last page.

Dang, now everyone's gonna think I'm the only one that posts those auto-welcomes! *bangs head on spacebar again*

:eh: You bang your head a lot.

Thank you. :D

I, like Morgan, will probably only be around for the summer. With 4 APs, I ain't got time for this during school.

Aw. :( So, you are staying for the summer only? I guess ..

Today's not my day. First my evidence is ignored. I'm most likely being ignored as I post this now. CS now knows how I sound like because he saw my CopperCab video, and Google is watching me post again.

And now my head hurts because I banged my head too much.

*pats CAVs head gently* Fights cause headaches, okay? Don't pick them. :)

Div, I wish I could stay during school, but I'd go absolutely mad if I tried. Four APs worth of homework is a recipe for exhaustion as it is. If I added Neopets and the temptation of talking to people on here, it'd be a recipe for suicide by hot cocoa.

Today's not my day. First my evidence is ignored. I'm most likely being ignored as I post this now. CS now knows how I sound like because he saw my CopperCab video, and Google is watching me post again.

And now my head hurts because I banged my head too much.

No one ignored you. :O You just think like that. And CS heard your voice. :laughingsmiley: *goes to ask Ryan about it*

P.S. Google watches everyone.

Why are you mad at me?

My last video was 4 months ago and I now sound different.

I know Google watches everyone. But I like to use it as a joke that Google is stalking me (along with CS apparently).

Div, I wish I could stay during school, but I'd go absolutely mad if I tried. Four APs worth of homework is a recipe for exhaustion as it is. If I added Neopets and the temptation of talking to people on here, it'd be a recipe for suicide by hot cocoa.

Div? :laughingsmiley: Er, Divya is not online right now.

The recipe of Hot cocoa kills everyone. :shiftyeyes_anim:

*looks up from mass of cables connected to Ruto's internet* Uh... heh heh. Nothing to see here. Look away, look... OH LOOK, A COOKIE!! *runs away*

EDIT: Ahh, sorry PC! I'm a bit distracted at the moment. Fonting for someone.