Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm going into 8th, and my last year before the dreaded high-school. :P

That would be fun. I'm trying to meet Tyler currently I just am having trouble getting to California. I could always walk but theres that problem of the desert...

Same! I am gonna be king of da school!! :king: But I have heard the high school isnt as bad as MS though...

You are in...Arizona?

That would be awesome. :O Come to Goa. We Goaish people are awesome. b)

Goaish. Haha, funny word! What part of India is Goa in?

SS! Pleased to see you again. =]

And no, we don't still do the youtube thing. We haven't seen each other in... well, since we stopped posting here. =\

*is sad now* :crying:

EDIT: You called for a doctor? I'll be a doctor in like 10 years! Can I help? :glasses:

*coughyou'reonly15andstilltechnicallyakidtoocoughcough* Man, we should see a doctor or something...

Hmmph. I. Am. Not. A. Kid. <_<

:laughingsmiley: This argument is my fav.

Goaish. Haha, funny word! What part of India is Goa in?

West. Below Maharashtra. It's probably the coolest and the smallest state here. b) Is filled with LOTS of non-Indians.

I live in Pondicherry, Goa. Ever heard of it? :laughingsmiley:

*is sad now* :crying:

:( Don't be. At least, you came to meet so many awesome friends.

I've heard the same but i'll beleive it when I see it. tongue.gif

And yes. I'm in Arizona.

Lulz @ Goaish.

Nice to see you as well Livvy. smile.gif

I'm sorry, but hey, Morgan is here daily and I see Will frequently too, if you're not already talking with them right now i'm sure they'll be here soon. smile_anim.gif

Last I checked, Anisha, 15 does not equal adult. ;)

-Secretly kinda likes this arguement as well-

Yeah, they're still there. There's a link to them on my profile, I think.

I'm gonna go watch it!!!

West. Below Maharashtra. It's probably the coolest and the smallest state here. b) Is filled with LOTS of non-Indians.

I live in Pondicherry, Goa. Ever heard of it? :laughingsmiley:

Thats awesome! I have never been there, but I have heard of Maharashtra. And yayyy! Then my accent wont stand out. :D

Pondicherry. It sounds like some sort of berry! And nope, I have never heard of it! :laughingsmiley: I'm gonna go look it up...

Morgan still comes here? :woot: Yay!

I chatted with Will a bit ago.

Y'all sillies. 15 isn't adult. :P

EDIT: Alright, have fun watching them. I warn you, a bunch of them are just me singing.

Lulz @ Goaish.

Last I checked, Anisha, 15 does not equal adult. ;)

-Secretly kinda likes this arguement as well-

Goaish is a common word here. :laughingsmiley:

16 sorta does sound like young adult. And I am becoming 16 this year. b)

Thats awesome! I have never been there, but I have heard of Maharashtra. And yayyy! Then my accent wont stand out. :D

Pondicherry. It sounds like some sort of berry! And nope, I have never heard of it! :laughingsmiley: I'm gonna go look it up...

:laughingsmiley: You should ask your parents. Mr and Mrs. -your lastname here- must have been to Goa. :yes:

Berry? Oh, did I say Pondicherry? Sorry, it's Panaji. :P :laughingsmiley: Look it up. We have awesome beaches here. ;)

Ooh 16, Anisha? Nice! And yup, I asked my parents. They have both been to Goa! They say that it is a really nice and welcoming place. And I looked up Pandaji, not pondicherry teehee, and I the beaches. They are lovely! I am gonna ask to go their next year.

*sniffle* *sniffle* I was just reading through old posts, and someone accused me of auto-greeting. :crying: I do NOT auto-greet. I use the same format, but the posts were different. =[

Thankfully, Steph stood up for me. She's a cool person.

*sniffle* *sniffle* I was just reading through old posts, and someone accused me of auto-greeting. :crying: I do NOT auto-greet. I use the same format, but the posts were different. =[

Really? Thats so mean! Where was it? I wanna see. The only person who autoposts is CAV. But now he has started adding a personalized line at the end. :rolleyes_anim: But that was really nice of Stephe.

Livvy, you're back. Yay...

Page uh... 2108 of the HOP. By CAV, no less.

Oh wow, you make it sound like I do that all the time!

Haha, nice. But I prefer not to be flattered for something I didn't do. ;)

I like you. You're a fellow silver-lining girl. =]

I've seen your welcomes. They're all the same message, so technicly, you did do so, and therfore you should be flattered.

And a couple of pages back, someone used Fresh Prince, so these videos should calm your mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euoHKjZP9HE&playnext_from=TL&videos=Yq7CWIx2rl0

And here's some more:

Ooh 16, Anisha? Nice! And yup, I asked my parents. They have both been to Goa! They say that it is a really nice and welcoming place. And I looked up Pandaji, not pondicherry teehee, and I the beaches. They are lovely! I am gonna ask to go their next year.

I am glad to be at last 16.

Goa has always been an awesome place. b) And Yay! You are coming here. :laughingsmiley:

Auto-greeting? Aw, I know you didn't do that. :)

And don't worry, if you didn't do it, then why bother?

So true. Stephe is awesome! :laughingsmiley:

Haha, nice. But I prefer not to be flattered for something I didn't do. ;)

I like you. You're a fellow silver-lining girl. =]

Awwww thanks! I like the color silver, but gold is prettier. ;) :P

Oh wow, you make it sound like I do that all the time!

And a couple of pages back, someone used Fresh Prince, so these videos should calm your mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euoHKjZP9HE&playnext_from=TL&videos=Yq7CWIx2rl0

And here's some more:

You do autopost all of the time! And nice videos. :yes:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/18851-been-on-jn-for-awhile-now-thought-id-check-out-tdn-too/

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/18846-hey-im-new/

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/18803-i-am-new/

Scroll down to Livvy's posts. They're somewhat identical to mine. I post an welcome, and then add a little something to the side. I'm not the only one.

So Livvy, you were caught red..er..blue-handed! :P

And Divvy, I was talking about me accusing people all the time.

Livvy's back! First Ruto, now Livvy, it's great! though Ruto hasn't been on in a few days

I was having a chat with Ruto. She isn't coming back. :( She was just lurking here. Oh well ...