Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Never a homicide in my neighborhood. In my old neighborhood (West Philadelphia) there were murders all of the time. *shudders*

And my favorite sodas are Pepsi, Raspberry Soda, Mountain Dew, hmmmmm...and Orange Soda (in no particular order). :yes:

In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where you spent most of your days...

haha, sorry, couldn't resist doing the will smith rap from the fresh prince of bell air every time someone says west philadelphia

Oh, I love Philidelphia! Especially the ghettos. The explanation why would take forever though, so we'll just leave it be.

Um, I don't know if anyone remembers me. If so, hi again! and if not, hi for the first time! I decided to poke around a bit and see who's still here and all...

As far as I know, there haven't been any homicides in my neighborhood. I mean, there could have been, but I don't know any. There was a negligent manslaughter, but not a homicide. Why such a morbid topic?

In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where you spent most of your days...

haha, sorry, couldn't resist doing the will smith rap from the fresh prince of bell air every time someone says west philadelphia

Hahahah people do that all the time. Except its this (because I wasnt born there): In West Philadelphia, not born but raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out back and relaxin' all cool, swimmin some laps inside the pool. I swim. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, I love Philidelphia! Especially the ghettos. The explanation why would take forever though, so we'll just leave it be.

Um, I don't know if anyone remembers me. If so, hi again! and if not, hi for the first time! I decided to poke around a bit and see who's still here and all...

As far as I know, there haven't been any homicides in my neighborhood. I mean, there could have been, but I don't know any. There was a negligent manslaughter, but not a homicide. Why such a morbid topic?

Hi! I dont know you but I have heard about you! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. *shakes hands with the computer pretending it is livvy* :D

Wow that's crazy.

You haven't had a homicide "in years"? Wow you live in a good neighborhood.

I don't live in that particular place, but I live right near by. But this is the first time I've heard of a murder so close. The neighborhoods are extremelemy peaceful, especially where I live. I don't even think we have break ins or robbery.

Hello. This is my first time meeting you :D. Nice to meet you. I'm Adis, or Wartex, whichever you want to call me XD. I'll quote the post I've made a couple of days ago about the whole thing. It's just so weird cause I was outside when this all happened.

But something really weird happened to me today. Well, my friends and I went walking at 10:30 pm. We went far, maybe 2 miles or 3. But it was pretty. Well, my friend went to see her brother, because she doesn't live with him, and they don't see each other often. We get there about 11:30ish pm. So she's standing their and talking to her brother, and his step sister. While one of my other friends, and I were laying in the middle of the road for her to finish. Around 12:30ish am, we were getting ready to leave, because he had to go inside. We didn't feel like getting up, so we were sitting in a circle on the side of the street, trying to find someone to pick us up, when we hear this cop car speeding down the road. We stand up, and move over to the side walk. This cop car pulls into this house which was 3 houses down from us, and we hear a helicopter over, and 3 other cop cars are coming down the same road. We could tell they were trying to find someone. We start walking home, when more cop cars are coming down the roads, and going to the same house. Anyways. To make it short, her brother told us that some guy had stabbed the person who lived there. the freaky part is that we were all outside when it happened. :/ We could have died or something. Then we had to walk home at like 1 am and I just got home. It was so scary. Sorry for the long story.

You've heard about me? :O All frightful, I trust? :D *shakes hands with Divya. Because it IS Livvy*

And hi Adis! Nice to meet you for the first time. And goodness, that's scary.

Hahaha livvy. You seem nice. Yeah, I have heard about you from some of the oldies (RRG for example). All frightful...I promise! They talk about you and your cheese?

Ah, that would be Morgan and her cheese. For me, it's icing. I've had... interesting experiences with icing. :shiftyeyes_anim: But we won't get into that.

And thanks! But haha, I feel old, if the "oldies" are talking about me. :P

Ahhhhhh...is Morgan Ruto? Sorry, I am pretty new so I dont really know any of you. Oh, and CAV and CS talk about you. :yes:

Its good to be old! You get all of the oldy perks.

Ah, that would be Morgan and her cheese. For me, it's icing. I've had... interesting experiences with icing. :shiftyeyes_anim: But we won't get into that.

And thanks! But haha, I feel old, if the "oldies" are talking about me. :P

I know Morgan. ^_^ I have chatted with her and Stephe a couple of times, and they seem to be good persons. Especially Morgan and her cheese. :P

And I love oldies. :laughingsmiley:

Oh :P Yeah, I forget that most people know her as Ruto.

You're doing well for being pretty new. Pretty close to FM-dom. But I do request you don't do what every FM does and fade out after you reach it. (Guilty. =\ )

Haha, oldie perks? Like... senior citizens discounts? :P

@Prankster Chick: Aww yay, I'm loved!

Livvy, how old are you XD? Not to sound rude or anything, but when I hear senior and stuff, I think of 60+. I'm fairly new as well, even if I made this account forever ago. I didn't start posting on it till a couple of weeks ago.

Oh I wont...I love Neo! Besides, my account is only like 7 months old.

Hahaha! Well, I mean as in being well known and loved. :yes:

Don't worry, I am only 15 months old too. And I hate the fact that we can't use the perks.

@Prankster Chick: Aww yay, I'm loved!

:yes: Yes, you are. And ... you were a member of IC, right? Along with Will, Morgan, Rosy(Sorry if I spelled it wrong). :laughingsmiley:

Ohh! Those kinds of oldie perks.

EDIT: @Adis: Haha, I'm only 17. =P *grabs cane* I'm not old enough for senior citizens discounts, you young whippersnapper! What made you think that? You young kids...

@PC: Yep yep! I was. Unfortunately, few of them are left. And Laura. You can't forget Laura. (Not without years of therapy.)

@PC: Yep yep! I was. Unfortunately, few of them are left. And Laura. You can't forget Laura. (Not without years of therapy.)

Laura? :eh: Sorry, I have not heard of her much. I wish I was a member of IC too. :P

And Livvy, by the way, your profile pics are awesome!! :laughingsmiley:

Um ... the short form of my name would be PC. Sounds like Personal Computer.

Really? Laura's been her for.. well, since this thing was created. she's member #50... I'm really surprised you haven't heard of her. Huh. Most recent name was Captain Awesome Pants?

Should I shorten your name in another way? If you don't like PC, I could always call you Mac. :P

I've never heard of any of these people. XD But probably because I haven't been a member for long. :/

Hm... I wonder what I would be then? Cause I'm 18, less then 5 months till I'm 19 :D

Really? Laura's been her for.. well, since this thing was created. she's member #50... I'm really surprised you haven't heard of her. Huh. Most recent name was Captain Awesome Pants?

Should I shorten your name in another way? If you don't like PC, I could always call you Mac. :P

Caption Awesome Pants? Oh oh! Now I remember. :O Sorry, I didn't know that her name was Laura. P.S. Laura's profile pic is awesome.

#50? I wonder what's mine. Hmmn.

No, I would rather prefer P.C., Thankyou-very-much. :laughingsmiley:

I've never heard of any of these people. XD But probably because I haven't been a member for long. :/

Well, they were the members of IC, which was totally an insane crew filled with Insane people. :laughingsmiley:

Well, they were the members of IC, which was totally an insane crew filled with Insane people. :laughingsmiley:

:worried: I don't know what the IC is XD. Insane crew? ----> :S

Insanity Crew, actually. We livened up the place for a bit with completely nonsensical and otherwise crazy conversations, and had a blast doing it. We became known for it, so I made badges officially labeling us the Insanity Crew.

Insanity Crew, actually. We livened up the place for a bit with completely nonsensical and otherwise crazy conversations, and had a blast doing it. We became known for it, so I made badges officially labeling us the Insanity Crew.

Ahh. Well, that makes sense XD. I've never been a crew before :C

:worried: I don't know what the IC is XD. Insane crew? ----> :S

Um, don't worry. You would know them soon. :yes:

I have seen that batch. That's the way I knew about IC. And then I started asking everyone, starting from Theo to Morgan herself. ^_^

Laura hasnt been active for a while. This is the first time I am seeing you! Actually, all of the 'oldies' havent been active for the whole time I have been here.

Laura hasnt been active for a while. This is the first time I am seeing you! Actually, all of the 'oldies' havent been active for the whole time I have been here.

You know Laura? Nice.

And oh, you should meet Morgan. She is amazing. :O Hmmn. Though she hasn't logged in yet.