Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have no clue. But I have a small desk, a bed, a drawer, and a fish tank. All of these take up half of my room. :/

Ooo fishy tank! What kind of fish? I'm bit of a marine life lover, I don't think it's possible for me to own a goblin shark, frill shark, dumbo octopus or anglerfish. ;) (Shame!)

We have two goldfish right now. We used to have more, but most of them died. The last fish I bought, died within a day of being bought :C

Hey! Same here! Last time, my goldfish couldn't live very long either, so since then i never kept goldfish ever again. :(

But getting a dog isnt bad...do they know of what kind?

And has anyone seen the tennis match that just finished? It was 11 HOURS LONG! Longest in history! *is surprised* *very surprised* :yes: One of the guys beat the other guy by 70-68. Wow.

I had a goldfish from the carnival that lived a couple of months :D Which is a surprise, since I dropped it while walking into my house.

Fish arn't all that exciting XD. I also have a dog, which I love to death. I wanted to get two pair of female fancy rats, but my mom told me I couldn't :/

I have no pets. I had fish, we gave them away. I had a bird, my mom got allergic and we gave it to Grandma. It died 4 years ago.

We were thinking about have a cat, but we're not sure we can afford it.

Google is watching me post again D:

I love Mountain Dew! I don't like the new bottles. I DON'T WANT MTN DEW I WANT MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

Taco Bell has some awesome mtn dew cups.

I don't know if I can pinpoint a favorite drink...raspberry tea is good. So I think my top 5 would be Mountain Dew, Cherry Doctor Pepper, Raspberry Tea, Grape Juice, Vanilla Coke. (In no particular order)

Hmmmm...I wonder why. *snicker* <---joke. :laughingsmiley: What kind of dog do you have?

XD. They arn't all that bad. I read about them, and all this other stuff. She just hates rats XD. Her and my dad think they arn't meant to be pets.

I have a German Shepherd Mix, I'm going to add a picture of him. Spike

I love Mountain Dew! I don't like the new bottles. I DON'T WANT MTN DEW I WANT MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

Both designs look good. Too bad that Voltage will change to the MTN Dew look. I like the MTN Dew's ice look, but I perfer the Whirlpool design that the original Mountain Dew had.

All Dew's taste great, but my favorite is Voltage. Did you vote in the latest Dewmocracy? It was hard for me to vote between White Out and Typhoon, but I voted White Out. Too bad Typhoon didn't win the Slurpie compitition. It was leading that race for the entire time.

Wow... I told you guys the story about the stabbing...well the guy didn't survive. :/ His wife stabbed him.

You can watch the video or read the article here, Link. I still can't believe I was there when it happened.