Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I like baked potatoes. Splash it with some salt, and yummmm!!

Edit: Now I'm eating french fries that my mom made :DD

I'm back. So how many weird conversations have I missed while I was gone?

Also, I graduated.

I don't think so. Everyones talking about potatoes XD. But it goes silent when I post something X|

Gratz! Did you get any wonderful presents?

Wait, CAV, so are going to high-school now, or was it just a "You survived a year. Congratz." kinda thing? o.o

And yeah, for some reason this topic is about food now. I think it started with someone discussing pizza. xD

Gahh. I'm trying to get Meowclops lent to me. So hopefully I find someone :/

My stomach keeps hurting! I think I ate too much. Dannng.

Congratulations graduate! :graduated:

Was there a long and drawn out ceremony?

Thanks. And it was 2 hours, but at least it was air conditioned.

Wait, CAV, so are going to high-school now, or was it just a "You survived a year. Congratz." kinda thing? o.o

High school. And one of the best in the city.

High school. And one of the best in the city.

Good Luck with....*eerie music*...High school. *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*

No high school is perfect. And if it were....It would be really creepy.

Good Luck with....*eerie music*...High school. *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*

No high school is perfect. And if it were....It would be really creepy.

It would be like high school musical!

It would be like high school musical!

Like I said, creepy ;)

And @ryan, because I don't feel like quoting him, we started talking about food when we started to discuss our cooking abilities. That moved to baking, that moved to strawberries somehow, and then I don't even remember how we got to chinese and potatoes.

Please, don't speak of that name. It'll give me nightmares. *crawls in corner*

XD. I wouldn't go to the corner if I was you. Then the cast could surround you, and sing songs to you.

XD. I wouldn't go to the corner if I was you. Then the cast could surround you, and sing songs to you.

I think that no one wants that. I would rather just get home schooled.

Home School Musical?

Haha, not that I particularly like high school musical but I've always thought it would be really sweet if people broke out into spontaneous song and dance numbers every time something happened. Although I admit, I do often make up songs on the spot about whats going on but no one every seems to join in with me like in high school musical, they usually make this face <_<

LOL. I have to admit that I wish the same, except we can all break out into a song everyone knows, instead of the HSM concept where they all magically get this idea and it somehow comes together.

Like if the phone rang and people broke out into "Telephone" by Lady Gaga XD

I'm very good at improv songs and such but every time I make one and I start singing one people break out into "MORE" or "RECORD THAT". Not because of my singing but because my comedy and songwriting are both that awesome. Because of my antics I've gotten myself into promising stuff that won't happen. People are waiting for me to get my friends together and record 2 of my skit ideas and I've recently gotten away from the begging for song recordings *fingers crossed*

Haha, not that I particularly like high school musical but I've always thought it would be really sweet if people broke out into spontaneous song and dance numbers every time something happened. Although I admit, I do often make up songs on the spot about whats going on but no one every seems to join in with me like in high school musical, they usually make this face <_<

XD. That would be sort of cool. I was watching a really old video of these people went to the same school as me, but way way way before. And they broke out into song, and started dancing XD

LOL. I have to admit that I wish the same, except we can all break out into a song everyone knows, instead of the HSM concept where they all magically get this idea and it somehow comes together.

Like if the phone rang and people broke out into "Telephone" by Lady Gaga XD

I'm very good at improv songs and such but every time I make one and I start singing one people break out into "MORE" or "RECORD THAT". Not because of my singing but because my comedy and songwriting are both that awesome. Because of my antics I've gotten myself into promising stuff that won't happen. People are waiting for me to get my friends together and record 2 of my skit ideas and I've recently gotten away from the begging for song recordings *fingers crossed*

I love that idea! It would be pretty amazing.

But something really weird happened to me today. Well, my friends and I went walking at 10:30 pm. We went far, maybe 2 miles or 3. But it was pretty. Well, my friend went to see her brother, because she doesn't live with him, and they don't see each other often. We get there about 11:30ish pm. So she's standing their and talking to her brother, and his step sister. While one of my other friends, and I were laying in the middle of the road for her to finish. Around 12:30ish am, we were getting ready to leave, because he had to go inside. We didn't feel like getting up, so we were sitting in a circle on the side of the street, trying to find someone to pick us up, when we hear this cop car speeding down the road. We stand up, and move over to the side walk. This cop car pulls into this house which was 3 houses down from us, and we hear a helicopter over, and 3 other cop cars are coming down the same road. We could tell they were trying to find someone. We start walking home, when more cop cars are coming down the roads, and going to the same house. Anyways. To make it short, her brother told us that some guy had stabbed the person who lived there. the freaky part is that we were all outside when it happened. :/ We could have died or something. Then we had to walk home at like 1 am and I just got home. It was so scary. Sorry for the long story.

WHAT! Wartex, that's scary, I'm glad you and your friends are okay. :sad01_anim:

I know. We were flipping out. Our area usually never has anything like that. I'm going to watch the news tomorrow, and see if they say anything about it.

Stuff like that happens where I live...its crazy.

One sunday someone got shot in the high school parking lot and they died...

That's so sad :C I'm sure the guy who got stabbed lived. That's what my friends brother said.I hope they catch the guy.

I hope they do too. Ugh, things like that scare me. A lot of terrible things have happened recently around where I live, but they're a little too depressing and graphic to post. Let's just say, everyone be safe and be a good nonviolent citizen! :)

Hmmm. I have a new comforter set and I love it. My bed is ultra soft and comfyyyy.

It scares me as well. That's horrible :/ I don't see how people can do something like that.

Really? I've had the same bed since I was little XD. My dad and grandfather made the bed frame.

Heh, I just got a new bed. I was sleeping on a futon for a few years since I moved and it was KILLING my back. Sears had a 50% off mattress sale on Memorial Day, and YAY my back thanks me so much.

That's cool to have a bed frame like that. :)

I would get another bed, but my room isn't really big. I would rather just sleep on the mattress then have a bed frame.

How big? I think my room was supposed to be a walk in closet. Something like 6 feet by 10. UGH. I can't wait to have my own place but college is draining my funds so yeah, that'll be a while. :(

My bed takes up half of the room on its boxspring. :P It's pretty ridiculous looking.